• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept/Oct 2011 Mini Catty Flyer: Get the Latest Products and Deals!

In summary, the Minicatty Flyer for September/October is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef with new products, special offers, and seasonal recipes. It can be viewed online or requested from a Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer includes discounts and promotions on select products and can be purchased online during the promotional period. It is valid from September 1st to October 31st.
kam
Staff member
Here is a mini catty flyer for Sept & Oct 2011.

Area next to the logo to type your cons info.

I am now leaving the "Sales Burb" box blank so you can type whatever you want it into it.

Both of these can be filled using Acro reader.

Thanks!

Edit: HO corrected the September flyer due to a price increase on the Grinder set...the revised flyer is here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/sept-flyers-updated-price-increase-70018/#post814877
Do not use the one below.
THANKS!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertSepOct2011_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 680
Last edited:
How do you use this flyer? Just fold up and insert in mini catalog?

Thanks Kathleen!

Any more thoughts on a reverse side?
I'd love to see Recruiting Promotion or Biz Opportunity and Bridal Registry and Host Program Benefits.

Thanks Kathleen-I think I am going to use these for my invites to encourage those bookings and maybe bump up some sales for outside orders! I do like Veronica's idea on a recruiting promo too. Maybe a label on the mini with a pic of the stones would be effective announcing the promo?

VeronicaW said:
Thanks Kathleen!

Any more thoughts on a reverse side?
I'd love to see Recruiting Promotion or Biz Opportunity and Bridal Registry and Host Program Benefits.

I can see what I can come up with. I do a 4 month format with 3 months of info along with the current recruit special. Not sure if that would work...print one side, flip it over and print again? Has anyone tried that and does it line up?

It does line up, I have tried out a couple of your mini-flyers.

Have you made up a Dec/Jan/Feb, maybe with the full/mini kit?

1. What is the Minicatty Flyer for September/October?

The Minicatty Flyer for September/October is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef featuring new products, special offers, and seasonal recipes.

2. How can I view the Minicatty Flyer for September/October?

You can view the Minicatty Flyer for September/October online on the Pampered Chef website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions in the Minicatty Flyer for September/October?

Yes, the Minicatty Flyer for September/October includes special discounts and promotions on select products. These offers are only available during the promotional period.

4. Can I purchase products from the Minicatty Flyer for September/October online?

Yes, you can purchase products from the Minicatty Flyer for September/October online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout.

5. How long is the Minicatty Flyer for September/October valid?

The Minicatty Flyer for September/October is valid from September 1st to October 31st. After this period, the products and promotions featured in the flyer may no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies