• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Mini Trifles for a Wedding: Ideas and Inspiration

In summary, the Applebees dessert shot menu offers mini trifle bowls that use plastic wine glasses that look like mini trifle bowls. The options for mini trifle bowls include a choc mouse layered, strawberry cheesecake, and icecream sunday. Another option is smores with gramh crackers at the bottom, choc pudding in the middle, and either jet puff or whip cream at the top.
heat123
Silver Member
I was asked by my aunt to do 100-200 mini trifle cups (using maybe plastic wine glasses that look like mini trifle bowls) ;) for her daughters wedding!

I looked up Applebees menu and saw their dessert shot menu:
they offered choc mouse layered, strawberry cheesecake, and icecream sunday (which I won't do icecream) but needed other ideas for mini trifles?

I was thinking maybe nilla wafers and banana trifle? or smores ( with gramh crackers at bottom choc pudding in middle and either jet puff or whip cream at top?) Red velvet cake with??? pudding and whip cream topping?

HELP, any other mini ideas??? TIA

pound cake and berries

angel food cake cubes w lemon pudding and berries
brownie pieces w mousse and mini choc chipsPC had a trifle years ago with heath bars

Ouuhh, thanks I like the angel food fruit one.. keepin it light ;).

heat123 said:
Ouuhh, thanks I like the angel food fruit one.. keepin it light ;).

Also if you are making 100-200, you want to make it SIMPLE....:D

Ginger428 said:
Also if you are making 100-200, you want to make it SIMPLE....:D

O totally, I don't want to do fancy gourmet :eek: lol

Pie filling and cut sheet cakes with stabilized whipped cream (add gelatin) and fresh fruit for garnish.

Here's my "value added" bonus for trifle bowl purchases. Maybe you'll get some ideas:

Attachments

• trifle recipes part 1 of 5.doc
    357 KB · Views: 521
  • trifle recipes part 2 of 5.doc
    958.5 KB · Views: 512
  • trifle recipes part 3 of 5.doc
    326.5 KB · Views: 443
  • trifle recipes part 4 of 5.doc
    760 KB · Views: 445
  • trifle recipes part 5 of 5.doc
    863 KB · Views: 475
The orange dream torte, baked in the mini muffin pans... cut the mini orange muffin in half, put the orange topping in the EAD, put the bottom half in the glass, put a little of the orange topping, add the top half of the mini muffin, and when you've made all you are going to make, come back with your EAD filled with coolwhip and top off.If the mini muffins are too small, consider doing the regular sized muffins. I'm not sure how large your glasses are.

Pier One was selling mini glasses over the holidays and had a flyer to go with them.

There is a Banana Cream Delight and a Quick & Simple Chocolate Mousse. Haven't tried any of these, but it sounded like what you are looking for...

Here's a link to the recipes. Scroll up a bit and you'll see the whole idea.
http://www.pier1.com/TopMenu/GetInspired/TastingParty/tabid/889/Default.aspx#recipe

thanks everyone! :)

1. Can I use pre-made ingredients for the mini trifles?

Yes, you can use pre-made ingredients such as pre-made cake or pudding mix to save time. However, for a more personalized touch, you can also make your own cake and pudding from scratch.

2. How far in advance can I make the mini trifles?

You can make the mini trifles up to two days in advance. However, it is recommended to assemble them the day of the wedding for the freshest taste and presentation.

3. Can I make mini trifles for guests with dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can make mini trifles for guests with dietary restrictions. You can use gluten-free cake or dairy-free pudding as substitutes for traditional ingredients. You can also offer a variety of options to accommodate different dietary needs.

4. How do I transport the mini trifles to the wedding venue?

To transport the mini trifles, use airtight containers or mini mason jars. You can also assemble them at the venue if possible to prevent any potential mess or spills during transportation.

5. Can I display the mini trifles in a creative way?

Yes, you can display the mini trifles in a variety of ways to add a unique touch to your wedding. You can use a tiered dessert stand or a beautiful serving platter. You can also add decorative elements such as edible flowers or personalized labels to make them even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sassypip
Replies
Views
Shannen
Replies
Views
Sallie_M