• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Quiches Recipes for Friend's Cooking Show

In summary, the recipe for mini quiches in the All The Best cookbook is on page 13 and they are best made in the deluxe mini-muffin pan.
lovecookin
I am doing a cooking show for a friend and she wants me to make mini quiches.(sp?) Does anyone have any recipes or ideas?

You can use the mini muffinPan to make them. I do believe that there is a recipe in all the best for mini quiches.

ltkacz said:
Pan to make them. I do believe that there is a recipe in all the best for mini quiches.
The Mini Quiche recipe in All The Best is on page 13 and they are made in the deluxe mini-muffin pan.

All The Best CookbookI received my starter kit the other day and it didn't include the All The Best cookbook. Would it be possible for you to post the recipe online?
Thank you,
Amy

lovecookin said:
I received my starter kit the other day and it didn't include the All The Best cookbook. Would it be possible for you to post the recipe online?
Thank you,
Amy

I have made these and they are really good ;) Colleen

Mini Ham Puffs

1 pkg (2.5 oz) processed ham or smoked turkey, finely chop
2 T. finely chop onion
1/2 c. (2 oz) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
1 egg
1 T. snipped fresh parsley
1 1/2 t. Dijon mustard
1/8 t. ground black pepper
1 pkg (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Finely chop ham & onion using Food Chopper; place in Sm-Batter Bowl. Add cheese, egg, parsley, mustard & black pepper; mix well.
Unroll crescent dough and press into one large rectangle. Cut dough into 24 squares using Pizza Cutter. Press one square of dough into each muffin cup using lightly floured Mini-Tart Shaper. Using Sm-Scoop, fill ea. muffin c. w/ a scant scoop of ham mixture. Bake 12-14 min. or until puffs are light golden brown. Remove from pan; serve immediately. Yield: 24 appetizers

per serving: (2 appetizers): Cal. 110, Fat 6 g, Sat. Fat 2 g, Chol. 25 mg, Carb. 8 g, Pro. 4 g, Sod. 260 mg, Fib. 0 g

Cooks Tips: It is helpful to use a ruler as a guide while you cut the dough into squares.

I found the Mini Quiche recipe. Thanks for all your help!!!

What ingredients do I need for mini quiches?

For mini quiches, you will need pastry dough, eggs, milk, cheese, vegetables, and any other desired fillings such as bacon or ham. You can also add herbs and spices for extra flavor.

Can I use pre-made pastry dough for the mini quiches?

Yes, you can use pre-made pastry dough for the mini quiches. Just make sure to roll it out and cut it into smaller circles or squares to fit your mini quiche pan.

How do I prevent my mini quiches from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your mini quiches from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan with cooking spray or butter before adding the pastry dough and filling. You can also use non-stick mini quiche pans.

How long do I bake the mini quiches for?

The baking time for mini quiches can vary depending on the size of your quiche and your oven. As a general rule, bake them for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center, it should come out clean.

Can I make mini quiches ahead of time?

Yes, you can make mini quiches ahead of time. You can prep the ingredients and assemble the mini quiches the night before, then bake them fresh the next day. You can also bake them ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookiePam
  • lanelly7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies