• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Pie or Mini Tart Recipes

In summary, these pans are perfect for making a variety of individual sized dishes such as quiches, pot pies, pizzas, cheesecakes, and fruit tarts. The options are endless and you can get creative with different crusts and fillings. Happy cooking!
pctharper
Gold Member
These pans are so cute but I feel lost as to what to make in them (besides just unrolling a pie crust and filling with a fruit filling). Help!

Individual quiches or other savory tarts, mini cheesecakes, mini ice cream pies, jello

Individual Pot Pies! My kids each like different ingredients. Plus the help make! Mini any kind of cracker crust pies too! We mash graham crackers, banana pudding, cool whip & sliced bananas! You could run wild with this! Oreo crust, cookies n cream pudding, cool whip, etc...Haven't tried, but mini cakes... Anything you want to individualize...

Has anyone put together a recipe page for this product to share with customers?

Hi there! I completely understand feeling lost as to what to make in these cute pans. The possibilities are endless! Here are a few ideas to get you started:1. Mini quiches or frittatas - These pans are perfect for making individual sized quiches or frittatas. Simply line the pan with a pie crust, fill with your desired quiche or frittata ingredients, and bake until golden brown.2. Mini pot pies - Similar to the quiches, you can also use these pans to make individual sized pot pies. Use a pre-made pie crust or puff pastry for the top, and fill with your choice of meat and vegetables.3. Personal sized pizzas - Use the pans as a mini pizza crust and top with your favorite toppings for a personal sized pizza.4. Mini cheesecakes - These pans are also great for making mini cheesecakes. Just use a graham cracker crust and your favorite cheesecake recipe.5. Individual fruit tarts - Instead of using a pre-made pie crust, try using a sugar cookie dough for the crust and fill with your favorite fruit and a dollop of whipped cream.I hope these ideas give you some inspiration for using your cute pans. Happy cooking!

1. What are some popular flavors for mini pies or tarts?

Some popular flavors for mini pies or tarts include apple, berry, chocolate, lemon, and pumpkin.

2. Do I need a special pan for making mini pies or tarts?

Yes, you will need a mini pie or tart pan with individual wells for each pastry. These can be found at most kitchen supply stores or online.

3. Can I use store-bought pie crust for mini pies or tarts?

Yes, you can use store-bought pie crust for convenience. However, for a flakier and more delicious crust, homemade crust is recommended.

4. How do I prevent my mini pies or tarts from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to grease your pan with cooking spray or butter before adding the pastry. You can also line the wells with parchment paper for easy removal.

5. Can I freeze mini pies or tarts?

Yes, you can freeze mini pies or tarts before or after baking. Make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container. When ready to eat, let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newchef2010
  • momoftwins