• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your thoughts on the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula?

In summary, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula is 9 inches in length and safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. It is also heat resistant up to 428°F and made of durable, heat-resistant nylon. Additionally, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

LOVE it! I'm so glad they finally made the mini spatula in nylon. This will be a huge seller. It's perfect to add on to a brownie pan order.

My favorite new product. I have been requesting this product for the last few years. It will be a great add on for many of our products.

I am so excited about this. I believe it will be as or more popular as our famous original one!

Perfect for getting my banana bread loaves out of the Stoneware Mini Loaf Pan. The fact that it's flexible is key. LOVE!

I love that now we have the "right" tool to use in the brownie pans! I have done 4 bazaars and just held some holiday open houses in my home and I sold over 50 of the Nylon Spats!

WoW! Leshelman that is awesome!

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had the opportunity to use the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and I must say, I am very impressed with its performance. The quality of the spatula is top-notch and it is definitely a must-have in any kitchen.One of the things I love about the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula is its versatility. It is perfect for serving any type of food, from delicate desserts to hearty casseroles. The size is just right, not too big or too small, making it easy to maneuver and use.I have also received great feedback from my customers about the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula. They appreciate the fact that it is heat-resistant, which makes it safe to use with hot food. The nylon material is also gentle on non-stick cookware, which is a big plus.Some customers have mentioned that they wish the handle was a little longer for better grip, but overall, the reviews have been positive. The Mini Nylon Serving Spatula is also very easy to clean, which is always a bonus in my book.In terms of improvements, I would love to see more color options for the spatula. It would be great to have a variety of colors to choose from, to match different kitchen decors.Overall, I highly recommend the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula to anyone looking for a reliable and versatile kitchen tool. It is a great addition to any kitchen and I am confident that it will not disappoint. Happy cooking!

What is the size of the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula?

The Mini Nylon Serving Spatula measures 9 inches in length.

Is the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces.

Can the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula is heat resistant up to 428°F, making it suitable for use with hot foods.

What is the material of the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula?

The Mini Nylon Serving Spatula is made of durable, heat-resistant nylon that is safe for use with all types of cookware.

Is the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Admin Greg