• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your TOT Points with Mini Mystery Host - Join Now and Win Big!

In summary, the person is looking for ideas to earn bonus points for a company called TOT. They plan to do a catalog show and offer a mystery gift to entice people to order. They are also planning to offer additional entries for those who collect orders from others. They also mention a kickball game and ask for suggestions for a dish to bring to the game. They later decide to offer entries for various actions related to their business. They also mention potentially doing a kit enhancement order if they have enough commission. They live in Halfmoon/Clifton Park and express interest in joining a kickball league.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi I need to bounce some ideas and gain some as well! :) I really want the 4000 bonus points for TOT this month. I have 4 shows ( I hope) I haven't spoken to my host for Tuesday's scheduled show and I'm getting nervous it will be rescheduled! :( So I'm being proactive and not waiting until Tuesday to start a plan to have 4th show. I've just submitted one am submitting a catty on Monday and FR on Wed.

So my thought was just to do a catalog show and collect as many orders as I can but will be difficult because the FR is being done by someone I work with so all these people are out for another order right now!

So I'm thinking of doing a mystery host but not a $1000 one per say because I don't feel like I have time to find 10 hosts and want to save that type for June for SAT.

So anyway my idea was this offer anyone who orders a free mystery gift (SB) and if they order they will be entered to win the host benefits TBD by sales and closing on the 29th. And offering more entries for collecting orders from others. I don't want to go crazy with things to give away because I can't afford to right now. But I want to entice people to order. So any other ideas would be appreciated so I can get an email out and a facebook something to let people know about it.

I figure this will just give me more chance to earn conference for Free and improve my sales and maybe get some May bookings.

On a side note if my show doesn't happen :( I'll be able to go to my kickball game ( I play in an adult league :D) It's not official games yet but I will be armed with catalogs and order forms! I've warned some of my friends that if they see me Tuesday about that! LOL

Hmmmm if I go to KB what can I bring as a PC dish (suggestions welcome! After this week Tuesday is my day off from PC and all about KB! :D)

TIA

kcmckay said:
Hi I need to bounce some ideas and gain some as well! :)
Hmmmm if I go to KB what can I bring as a PC dish (suggestions welcome! After this week Tuesday is my day off from PC and all about KB! :D)

TIA

Why not fill a cool & serve tray with orange slices, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, etc. Good fuel for you kickballers.

Well I set up the show and sent out the email today. Oh I still need to put something on Facebook too!

I decided to offer entries to earn the host benefits by:
Placing order
Collecting orders ( 1 more per order)
Booking May show 2 entries
Booking June show 1 entry
Setting up opp interview 2 entries.

And said a free gift given with every order (which will be SB probably)

We'll see how it goes.

pchockeymom said:
Why not fill a cool & serve tray with orange slices, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, etc. Good fuel for you kickballers.

That's a really good idea! Though people might mistake it for drink garnish! LOL However I don't own a cool and serve! :(

Maybe depending on how well the FR and my catalog show I'm submitting next week maybe I can afford a small Kit Enhancement order! :) If my commission will be decent enough I'll do an order we'll see.

Kcmkay- I live in Halfmoon/Clifton Park :)

Where did you find this kickball league? I would totally love to do something like that! LOL!!!

1. How does the Mini Mystery Host program work?

The Mini Mystery Host program is a fun way for our customers to earn free products and discounts by hosting a virtual party. When you host a party, you will receive a unique link to share with your friends and family. When they make a purchase using your link, you will earn points towards free products and discounts. At the end of the party, we will randomly select a Mini Mystery Host who will receive additional rewards based on the total sales from the party.

2. How do I become a Mini Mystery Host?

To become a Mini Mystery Host, you will need to host a virtual party with at least 3 guests who make a purchase using your unique link. Once the party reaches a minimum of $200 in sales, you will automatically be entered into the Mini Mystery Host drawing. The more guests and purchases made through your party, the more chances you have of being selected as the Mini Mystery Host.

3. What are the rewards for being selected as the Mini Mystery Host?

The Mini Mystery Host will receive additional rewards based on the total sales from the party. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items. The exact rewards will vary depending on the total sales from the party, but we guarantee it will be worth your while!

4. Can I combine the Mini Mystery Host rewards with other host rewards?

Yes, the Mini Mystery Host rewards can be combined with our regular host rewards. This means that you can earn even more free products and discounts by hosting a successful virtual party. It's a win-win situation!

5. How long do I have to redeem my Mini Mystery Host rewards?

The Mini Mystery Host rewards are valid for 60 days from the date they are issued. This gives you plenty of time to browse our product catalog and choose the items you want to redeem with your rewards. Make sure to place your order before the expiration date to take advantage of your free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies