• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Quick Mini Muffin or Mini Quiche Recipes for Morning Radio Guests?

In summary, Heide leskun recommends mini quiche recipes that use either bacon, mushrooms, onions, or swiss cheese as the filling. She also recommends beating 2 eggs and ¾ cup sour cream before spooning it over the quiches.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Read above about my radio show Im doing in "increasing sales" anyway - does anyone have a quickie mini-muffin recipe I can do - as people come into the station, I want them to get a little muffin! (I dont have the regular size muffin pan). I could do the cookie/hersheys kiss recipe but it breakfast, so I was thinking mini-muffins or mini-quiches would be better.....

I found this in a doc posted by chefbyliu ( I hope I spelled her name right) It even fits the fall season.

Pumpkin Gems
1 yellow cake mix 3 eggs½ cup oil 1 teaspoon baking soda2 teaspoons cinnamon *(offer to bring) 1 can (20 ounces) pumpkin Preheat oven to 350F. Blend together all ingredients. Fill paper linedMini-Muffin Pans 2/3 full. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool then frost withFrostinglisted below. Cream Cheese Frosting. 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened 3/4 cup butter, softened½ teaspoon vanilla *(offer to bring) 1 tablespoon milk2 cups powdered sugar Cream together butter and cream cheese. Beat in vanilla and milk.Gradually add powdered sugar until frosting is desired consistency.Yield: 100 mini-cupcakesFrom: Heide leskun

Mini Quiche RecipesThese are not PC recipes, but they are tasty. I've made mini quiches numerous times in my mini muffin pan. Enjoy!

Mini Quiche Recipes
Place circles into bottom of muffin pan so that pie crust curls up the sides by about 1/4 inch. Fill with any combo of filling. I used bacon, mushrooms, onions, and swiss for one filling. The other was broccoli, onions and cheddar cheese. Place just enough filling so it does not go above lip of crust. Beat 2 eggs and ¾ cup sour cream. Spoon 1 tsp. of egg mixture over each quiche.

Bake for 20-25 min in 375 oven. Reheat defrosted quiche for 10 min in a 400 oven.

Spinach Parmesean
6 eggs
1 cup light cream
1 small onion, chopped fine
1/2 lb. white mushrooms, chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 cup spinach
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a pan, sauté onions, mushrooms and garlic in margarine until soft. Set aside. In a small bowl, beat eggs, add cream and mix well. Add onion mixture, spinach and salt & pepper. Add cheeses and mix well. Fill crust cups with mixture. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. After 15 minutes open oven and sprinkle cheese on each quiche. Bake for 5 more minutes.

Mini Swiss Quiches
1 15 ounce package Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crusts
6 ounce 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss Cheese
2 tablespoons sliced green onions
1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
dash nutmeg

Allow both pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes. Heat oven to 375F. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Unfold 1 pie crust; peel off top plastic sheet. Press out fold lines. Place crust on work surface; peel off remaining plastic sheet. With floured 2 1/2 inch round cookie cutter, cut 12 rounds. Repeat with remaining pie crust. Press 1 round of dough in bottom and up sides of each sprayed muffin cup. Place 1 tablespoon cheese in each cup. Top each with a few onion slices and pimiento pieces. In 2 cup measuring cup, combine eggs, milk, salt and nutmeg; beat well with fork. Pour mixture into crusts, filling to within 1/4 inch of top. Bake at 375F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; lift quiches from cups with tip of knife. Serve warm. 24 appetizers.

1. How long do I bake mini muffins or mini quiches for?

The baking time for mini muffins or mini quiches will vary depending on the recipe and your oven. Typically, they will take about 12-15 minutes at 375°F. It's important to keep an eye on them and check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center, which should come out clean.

2. Can I use regular muffin recipes for mini muffins?

Yes, you can use regular muffin recipes for mini muffins. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as mini muffins will bake faster than regular sized muffins.

3. Can I freeze mini muffins or mini quiches?

Yes, you can freeze both mini muffins and mini quiches. Allow them to cool completely before placing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply place them in the oven at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.

4. Do I need to grease the mini muffin pan before baking?

Yes, it's important to grease the mini muffin pan before baking. This will prevent the muffins from sticking and make them easier to remove from the pan.

5. Can I use a regular muffin pan to make mini muffins?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin pan to make mini muffins. Just be sure to adjust the baking time and keep an eye on them to prevent overcooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies