• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Mini Muffin Tin Recipe with Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, and Cool Whip?

In summary, you can use a regular muffin tin for mini muffin recipes, but the baking time may need to be adjusted. The best way to grease a mini muffin tin is with non-stick cooking spray or oil, and you can also use paper liners. You can make savory mini muffins using ingredients like cheese, herbs, and vegetables, but adjust the recipe and use a mini muffin tin. To prevent sticking, properly grease the tin and use non-stick paper liners, and let the muffins cool before removing. Mini muffins can be frozen for up to 3 months and can be reheated by thawing in the refrigerator or microwaving.
flemings99
Gold Member
Customer is looking for a recipe in the mini muffin pan that calls for:
Sour cream
Cream cheese
cool whip
lemon juice/zest
sugar cookie dough

She says it's NOT kiwi-lime dessert cups. Wasn't successful finding anything in CS files or CC.

Ideas?

Maybe it's the Lil' Citrus Muffins? (I was looking for something and came across it in my filing cabinet. I believe it came with the use and care guide of the Mini Muffin Pan). Here it is. :)

Muffins
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp orange, lemon or lime zest

Topping
2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
1/3 cup sugar

1. Preheat oven to 375f. To make muffins, lightly spray cups of Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. In small batter bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
2. In Classic batter bowl, whisk butter and sugar until well blended. Add egg; whisk until smooth. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and orange zest. Add flour mixture; mix until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix).
3. Using small scoop, drop a rounded scoop of batter into each muffin cup. Bake 12-13 mintues or until light golden brown. Cool in pan 3 minutes; remove from pan. Cool slightly. For topping, dip tops of warm muffins into melted butter and then into sugar. Serve warm.

Yield: 2 dozen

That was my thought when I searched cc but lady insist it was a cookie not a muffin. Who knows....I'll just send her the recipe for the kiwi cups and the muffins.

Thanks for the reply.

1. Can I use a regular muffin tin for mini muffin recipes?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin for mini muffin recipes. However, the baking time may need to be adjusted as mini muffins will bake faster than regular-sized muffins.

2. What's the best way to grease a mini muffin tin?

The best way to grease a mini muffin tin is to use a non-stick cooking spray or to lightly coat the tin with oil using a pastry brush. You can also use paper liners for easy removal.

3. Can I make savory mini muffins instead of sweet ones?

Yes, you can make savory mini muffins by using ingredients like cheese, herbs, and vegetables. Just be sure to adjust the recipe accordingly and use a mini muffin tin to get the right portion size.

4. How do I prevent my mini muffins from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your mini muffins from sticking to the pan, make sure to properly grease the tin and use non-stick paper liners. You can also try letting the muffins cool for a few minutes before removing them from the tin.

5. Can I freeze mini muffins?

Yes, you can freeze mini muffins for future use. Make sure to cool them completely before placing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply thaw in the refrigerator overnight or microwave for a few seconds before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janakaylie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
Replies