• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid-Friendly Mini Muffin Pan Recipes for a Perfect Christmas Gift

if they don't release easily, put them in the fridge for a bit. The recipe is on the main page of PamperedChef.com, before you log in.
PamperedSD
I'm making a PC basket for my 10 year old niece for Christmas and I'm planning to make her a recipe book on one of those cool photo sites. What is your favorite recipe to make in the Mini Muffin Pan?? Do you have any nonPC recipes or kid friendly ones you would like to share??

THANKS!!

Taffy Apple Tartlets
Elegant Artichoke Cups
Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine SalsaAll of those always get me winning praise

Potato Primavera Bites
Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Any of the wonton appetizers

there's a file on here with over 60 different recipes. do a search for "mini muffin pan" under "files" and it should pop up.

I made S'mores Cups tonight- yummo! and so easy too

Sorry this isn't nonPC like you asked for but I love the Pecan Tassies.

pamperedlinda said:
I made S'mores Cups tonight- yummo! and so easy too

This should be the number one recipe in there!

wadesgirl said:
This should be the number one recipe in there!

I was amazed at how super easy they were! Great kid recipe! I made a triple batch (used some non-pc mini pans too....and it worked great!)

Tomato Bacon Cups (Same recipe as tomato bacon squares only use crescent rolls cut into squares and put into mini muffin tin instead of using pizza crust)

Taco Tartlets

Mini Ham Puffs

If you don't mind sharing, please post here when you have your final cookbook complete. Would love to see it! Good luck. :)

Could someone post the recipe for the S'mores cups? I've looked under "files" and "Recipes" but haven't found it yet. Sounds yummy!

The recipe is on the main page of PamperedChef.com, before you log in. Ingredients:
7 whole graham crackers (1 cup/250 mL finely crushed)
1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
4 bars (1.55 oz or 43 g each) milk chocolate candy, divided
12 large marshmallows
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs using Baker's Roller®;. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in Small Batter Bowl. Using Small Scoop, place scant scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups with Mini-Tart Shaper. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
2. Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
3. Break remaining candy bars and place in (1-cup/250 mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-11/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.Yield: 24 cupsNutrients per serving: (1 cup) Calories 100, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 0 gMy problem is how to get them out of the mini pan without having them fall apart on me?? I let them cool just over 15 minutes, but they are crumbling to bits. :( I'm letting the rest hang out longer and we'll see if they release more easily in a bit.

Laurena said:
The recipe is on the main page of PamperedChef.com, before you log in.

Ingredients:
7 whole graham crackers (1 cup/250 mL finely crushed)
1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
4 bars (1.55 oz or 43 g each) milk chocolate candy, divided
12 large marshmallows
Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs using Baker's Roller®;. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in Small Batter Bowl. Using Small Scoop, place scant scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups with Mini-Tart Shaper. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
2. Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
3. Break remaining candy bars and place in (1-cup/250 mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-11/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.

Yield: 24 cups

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup) Calories 100, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 0 g

My problem is how to get them out of the mini pan without having them fall apart on me?? I let them cool just over 15 minutes, but they are crumbling to bits. :( I'm letting the rest hang out longer and we'll see if they release more easily in a bit.

I use the citrus peeler on the difficult ones.

After they cooled off a bit more they came up much more easily. Thanks for the tip though! I'll ry that next time. I was using the tip of a pointy cheese spreader. ;)

Laurena said:
My problem is how to get them out of the mini pan without having them fall apart on me?? I let them cool just over 15 minutes, but they are crumbling to bits. :( I'm letting the rest hang out longer and we'll see if they release more easily in a bit.

if they're that crumbly - they're overcooked. plus they'll continue to get cooked while the pan is still hot, so try to cook them for a few minutes less and/or take them out of the pan sooner. i've made these 4 times and they are a hit and taste fantastic either way! i also use the citrus peeler to remove everything i make in the mini muffin pan. metal will scratch it!

Nope, they were not overcooked. Came out just fine once they'd sat a bit longer. And they were YUMMMMMYY!! Thanks for the tip/reminder about not using metal, though.

Laurena said:
Nope, they were not overcooked. Came out just fine once they'd sat a bit longer. And they were YUMMMMMYY!! Thanks for the tip/reminder about not using metal, though.

no worries. i made a double batch for my husband to take to work and one batch was more crumbly & crunchy than the other, but both were terrific!

It's not a PC recipe, but I take peanut butter cookie dough, roll into a ball and tamp into cup shape with the tart shaper & drop in a Hershey's Kiss. Not quite a PB Blossom, but the same concept in a tart form. :)

chefa said:
It's not a PC recipe, but I take peanut butter cookie dough, roll into a ball and tamp into cup shape with the tart shaper & drop in a Hershey's Kiss. Not quite a PB Blossom, but the same concept in a tart form. :)

How long do you cook this and on what temp? I LOVE peanut butter so this would be a hit for me!

I use the time and temp for the peanut blossoms - 350 for 10-12 minutes

The kiddies love these. Prepare a box of Jiffy corn muffin mix, fill mini muffin tins approx 3/4 full. Cut hot dogs into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices (I never
measure) and put one slice into each tin. Bake as directed. They are so cute. This is my second post and I love, love CS.

chefa said:

I do this too. Then, one day, when I was craving chocolate and peanut butter REALLY bad, I tried it with dark chocolate mini Reese's. Choco-Peanut Butter Heaven!

Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

Prep time: 5 minutes (although if you do this at a show, it will of course take longer as you will demo & discuss each product)
Bake time: 10-12 minutes

Ingredients:
Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix (you DO NOT use any of the ingredients on the back)
1 Can of Pumpkin (it's the medium size can, I don't know how many ounces are in it!)
1 Can of Cream Cheese Frosting

Use your I-slice to cut off top of cake mix bag, and then dump into your classic batter bowl. Remove top of pumpkin can using the smooth-edge can opener. Dump can of pumpkin into classic batter bowl & mix using the mix and scraper until all the dry mix is moistened. Take the small scoop to fill the wells in the mini muffin pan (you will need 2 for the whole mix or you could save it til the other one was done.) Place in oven at 325 for 10-12 minutes. As soon as they are finished, take out of oven with your oven mitt or glove and use you mini-tart shaper to "flatten" the cupcakes & make a well for the frosting. Remove cupcakes from the pan using mini spatula and place them on the stackable cooling rack. Place frosting into decorator bottle set & use the rosette tip to put frosting in a circular clockwise motion. ENJOY!!!

Yield: 48 mini cupcakes (although they're healthy enough to be used as muffins in the AM as well!)

I saw this one on here once - Itty Bitty Bites I think:

Nestle break and bake chocolate chip cookies (mini ones if I remember correctly) - one in each space of the pan
Reese's mini peanut butter cup - (unwrapped of course)

Bake the cookies in the muffin pan first and when you take them out press 1 PB cup into each one.

Cool and serve!

What are some popular recipes for the Mini Muffin Pan?

Some popular recipes for the Mini Muffin Pan include mini quiches, mini frittatas, mini meatloaves, mini fruit tarts, and mini cornbread muffins.

Can I use regular muffin recipes in the Mini Muffin Pan?

Yes, you can use regular muffin recipes in the Mini Muffin Pan. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as mini muffins will cook faster than regular muffins.

Do I need to grease the Mini Muffin Pan before using it?

It is recommended to lightly spray the Mini Muffin Pan with cooking spray before use. This will help prevent sticking and make it easier to remove the muffins after baking.

What is the capacity of the Mini Muffin Pan?

The capacity of the Mini Muffin Pan varies depending on the brand and size, but typically ranges from 12-24 mini muffins.

Can I make savory dishes in the Mini Muffin Pan?

Yes, the Mini Muffin Pan can be used to make a variety of savory dishes such as mini quiches, frittatas, and meatloaves. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins