• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious recipes for a mini muffin pan?

In summary, mini muffin pans are a versatile tool for making a variety of tasty treats. Recipes such as mini quiches, mini meatloaves, mini cornbread muffins, mini apple pies, and mini chocolate chip cookies are easy to make and perfect for using a mini muffin pan. Additionally, regular muffin recipes can also be used, with some adjustments to cooking time. It is recommended to lightly grease the pan or use paper liners to prevent sticking. On average, one batch of batter can make 24 mini muffins. These mini muffins can also be frozen for later consumption.
Beth1170
I am interested in some recipes for the mini muffin pan. I looked in files and there is one with 67 recipes but my computer wont open it. The other one there is mostly desserts and I was looking for a variety. Thanks.

Have you done a recipe search behind CC?

Beth, try changing your search in the files. If I put in just "mini muffin" (without the quotes), I get alot of more options than adding "pan." It looks like they're pretty much different versions of the same recipe list, some of which will open and some won't. While they are mostly Sweet recipes, there a quite a few Savory at the beginning of the list, as well.

If you still have trouble, though, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

I'll try to repost the 67 recepies file. If you can't open it, email me and I'll be more than happy to share.

Attachments

• Mini Muffin Pan Recipes - 67 of 'em!!.doc
    199 KB · Views: 634
scottcooks said:
I'll try to repost the 67 recepies file. If you can't open it, email me and I'll be more than happy to share.

Thanks!! This link worked great.

I have revised the Mini Muffin Pan recipe files from here. I like to change all the fractions to the single thing... I also check for inconsistencies. I know I'm anal! LOL!:angel:

Attachments

• MINI MUFFIN PAN RECIPES.doc
    73 KB · Views: 503

What are some easy recipes for a mini muffin pan?

Some easy recipes for a mini muffin pan include mini quiches, mini meatloaves, mini cornbread muffins, mini apple pies, and mini chocolate chip cookies.

Can I use a regular muffin recipe in a mini muffin pan?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin recipe in a mini muffin pan. However, the cooking time may need to be adjusted as mini muffins cook faster than regular-sized muffins.

Do I need to grease a mini muffin pan?

It is recommended to lightly grease a mini muffin pan before adding the batter to prevent the muffins from sticking. Alternatively, you can use paper liners for easy removal.

How many mini muffins can I make from one batch of batter?

The number of mini muffins you can make from one batch of batter will depend on the size of your mini muffin pan and the size of your muffins. On average, you can make 24 mini muffins from one batch of batter.

Can I freeze mini muffins?

Yes, you can freeze mini muffins. Allow them to cool completely before placing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. They can be frozen for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply microwave for 30-60 seconds or let them thaw at room temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies