• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Muffin Pan Recipes for Every Occasion

In summary, the recommended baking time for mini muffins in the mini muffin pan is typically between 12-15 minutes. Regular muffin recipes can be used with the mini muffin pan, but the baking time and temperature should be adjusted. A variety of savory dishes can also be made in the mini muffin pan. It is recommended to lightly grease the pan before use and it can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher.
Jamie Gaffney
Gold Member
I have seen it mentioned "67 mini muffin pan recipes". Does anyone know where I can find this? If not, does anyone have a group of mini muffin pan recipes they can share. I have a customer who has purchased the pan and I told her I would get some recipes for her.

Thanks for your help!

I just made the pumpkin muffins and added the Cinnamon Sprinkles to the top before baking.. they're deeeeeeeelish!!

It's in WORD so you can change it to your info. I think I did a header/footer thing in it. I borrowed it from someone else.

MMP Recipes - 67 of 'em!

Attachments

• Mini Muffin Pan Recipes - 67 of 'em!!.doc
    199 KB · Views: 604
Thank you for your responses! Scott, I also found your file for the trifle bowl recipes... wonderful resource! Thanks :)

1. What is the recommended baking time for mini muffins in the mini muffin pan?

The recommended baking time for mini muffins in the mini muffin pan is typically between 12-15 minutes. However, it is always best to check the muffins for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, they are ready to be taken out of the oven.

2. Can I use regular muffin recipes with the mini muffin pan?

Yes, you can use regular muffin recipes with the mini muffin pan. However, you will need to adjust the baking time and temperature. Mini muffins typically require less baking time, around 12-15 minutes, and a slightly lower temperature, around 375°F.

3. Can I make savory dishes in the mini muffin pan?

Yes, you can make a variety of savory dishes in the mini muffin pan. Mini quiches, meatloaves, and mac and cheese bites are just a few savory options that can be made in the mini muffin pan. Just make sure to adjust the ingredients and baking time accordingly.

4. Do I need to grease the mini muffin pan before use?

It is recommended to lightly grease the mini muffin pan before use. This will help prevent the muffins from sticking and make them easier to remove from the pan. You can use a non-stick cooking spray or lightly coat the pan with oil or butter.

5. How do I clean the mini muffin pan?

The mini muffin pan can be cleaned by hand with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh scrubbers, as they can damage the non-stick coating. The pan is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • KayPT
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • etteluap70PC
  • Products and Tips
Replies