• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Muffin Pan Brownie Recipe: Quick and Easy Treats!

In summary, the conversation discusses different ways to make brownie bites using a mini muffin pan. The first method involves using brownie mix and baking them for 15 minutes, then adding cream cheese and cool whip mixture on top. Another option is to add caramel ice cream topping and pecans. The third method involves using a smores recipe and adding chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and teddy grams. The conversation also mentions a tuxedo brownie cup recipe using cream cheese, powdered sugar, white chocolate, milk, and cool whip. The baking time for the brownies is recommended to be 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
Hey y'all -- I just tried putting brownie mix in the mini muffin pan with the small scoop and baked it for 15 minutes and they turned out soooo cute! I even had enough batter left to make a prep bowl brownie :p Would totally recommend it!

Now add this...When the brownies are done, pull them out of the oven then smush the top in slightly with the Mini-Tart Shaper. Mix 8 ounces very soft cream cheese with 8 ounce cool whip. Use the EAD to plop a star on top. Take Madarine Orange slices and some choccolate chips, nuts or whatever and top them off. The basic recipe is one I got from DebPC when I first started.
You can also do the brownies the same way except put carmel ice cream topping in the little brownie cup first. Then add the cc mixture and top it with a pecan. Turtle Brownie Bites. there are a ton of recipes for this basic dessert. I love them becasue they are easy and fun.

OR!!! Use the Smore's Bites receipe in the Lets eat cookbook.
Bake the brownies, Right after it comes out press 5 or 6 choc chips, add 3 mini marshmellows and 2 teddy grams. Yummy! At my last show they went crazy for it. My kids birthdays were last week and the week before and they choose to do it for there classroom birthday parties. I sent a copy of the receipe for each child to take home. Maybe I'll get some bookings? Anyway... There's so easy, fun and inexpensive to make.

I don't have much luck with my mini muffin pan. It seems like when I make muffins with muffin mix or brownies they always burn or are undercooked. Any suggestions?

or....have you tried the tuxedo brownie cups? One of my favorites! It's from the celebrate cookbook...
mix 1 pkg cream cheese, 1/4 c. powdered sugar,
mix 2 squares white chocolate (melted), 2 Tbs. milk---add to cream cheese mixture. fold in 1 c. cool whip.
pipe mixture into brownie cups.....top with sliced strawberries
YUM-O:D
I also used pink cool whip last year for HWC recipe.

Baking timeThe brownies should bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350. I would turn the pan at about 5 minutes. Use the Cake Tester or toothpick test. Just leave it in an additional minute if they are not done and keep checking them. Remember that the toothpick may not come out clean on brownies. But start checking them at the 10 minute mark.
Hope that helps.

What are the ingredients needed for the Delicious Mini Muffin Pan Brownie Recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are:

• 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 cup of granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips

Can I use a regular muffin pan instead of a mini muffin pan?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin pan for this recipe. The baking time may need to be adjusted, so keep an eye on the brownies while they are in the oven.

How many mini muffins does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 24 mini muffin brownies.

Can I substitute the chocolate chips with other toppings?

Yes, you can substitute the chocolate chips with other toppings such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even candy pieces. Get creative and make it your own!

Can I make these brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these brownies ahead of time and store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to a month, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Beth1170