• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nonstick Coating Peeling Off Mini Muffin Pan - Product Inquiry and Solution

In summary, the mini muffin pan has a standard size of 1.75 inches in diameter and 0.75 inches in depth for each cup. It is made of heavy-duty carbon steel with a non-stick coating and is oven-safe up to 450°F. The pan is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. With 24 cups, the pan can make 24 mini muffins at once.
kimmers
I have a new customer who bought one from another consultant less than a year ago. She said that the nonstick coating is all peeling off. She said that she has not used any abrasive cleaners or anything on it and has never put it in the dishwasher.

Has anyone else heard of this happening? I have one, and never had a problem with it.

I am going to put in a product adjustment for her once she gets me the show information.

TIA

Can't say that I have had that problem Kim. I love mine and use if alot! I wash it by hand and use a soft sponge to clean mine.

Maybe she got a "lemon". I am sure HO will take good care of her. I hope she finds her information and will think the world of you for helping her!

Yes, unfortunately, I have heard of this happening before. It is possible that there was a defect in the coating of the pan, which caused it to peel off easily. It could also be due to high heat or using metal utensils on the nonstick surface. It is good that you are going to put in a product adjustment for her, as it is important for customers to know that they can trust the quality of our products.

What is the size of the mini muffin pan?

The mini muffin pan has a standard size of 1.75 inches in diameter and 0.75 inches in depth for each cup.

What materials is the mini muffin pan made of?

The mini muffin pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel with a non-stick coating for easy release and cleaning.

Can the mini muffin pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the mini muffin pan is oven-safe up to 450°F.

Is the mini muffin pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mini muffin pan is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

How many mini muffins can the pan make?

The mini muffin pan has 24 cups, so it can make 24 mini muffins at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies