• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooters without them sticking together?

In summary, anyone ever made these before? I can't find little cups (plastic or paper like butter or ketchup come in) so I'm thinking of making them but I'm concerned -do I need to 'grease' the muffin tin so they come out easily. If so, will they taste 'greasy'? And how on earth do I serve them? I thought about putting them in my chilzanne bowl with tongs but won't they stick together?We found the little cups!!!
kcjodih
Gold Member
anyone ever made these before? I can't find little cups (plastic or paper like butter or ketchup come in) so I'm thinking of making them but I'm concerned -do I need to 'grease' the muffin tin so they come out easily. If so, will they taste 'greasy'? And how on earth do I serve them? I thought about putting them in my chilzanne bowl with tongs but won't they stick together?

Help!

I would suggest spraying with a pam-like spray first, just to be safe, the I would serve on simple additions pieces such as rectangular platters. I have 3 so it would be no problem for me, but I don't know what you own so I don't know what would work. Maybe you could covr the stackable cooling rack with parchment paper (to prevent from falling through the holes) and serve on there. Or you could go down the cake mix aisle and there should be mini muffin paper things to put in the mini muffin pan and just serve that way. Hope this helps. By the way, the small dixie cups should be with like the paper towels and bathroom supplies. I know it is at my wal-mart anyway.

We found the little cups!!!I just thought i would pass on that we found the little cups at a few different crafts stores (ie Michaels, Joannes and Hobby Lobby)
Or if those are not options you could try to find the mini cupcake papers, I know they sell some that are like like wax paper or even the foil ones.

hope that helps a little

Tina

Just a little note for those of you with a better social life than mine...

A fellow consultant told me you can make Jello Shots (alcoholic kind) in the Chillzanne platter. Just another use for the deviled eggs side. Pour in the liquid and supposedly they will mold up in the Chillzanne.

Let me know if anyone tries this and it works!

Jello shotsJust to let you know GFS (Gordon Food Service) has the small plastic cups that work perfect for jello shots, they also sell lids, so you can stack them in your refridgerator. I always use the small short ones. Paper liners will tend to stick to the jello.

What is a Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooter?

A Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooter is a fun and creative way to serve jello shots. It is made by using a mini muffin pan to create bite-sized jello shots that are perfect for parties and gatherings.

How do I make Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooters?

To make Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooters, you will need a mini muffin pan, jello mix, boiling water, and your choice of alcohol. Follow the instructions on the jello package, but replace a portion of the cold water with alcohol. Pour the mixture into the mini muffin pan and let it set in the fridge before serving.

Can I use any type of alcohol for Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooters?

Yes, you can use any type of alcohol for Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooters. Popular choices include vodka, rum, tequila, and even flavored liqueurs. However, keep in mind that the alcohol content may vary depending on the type of alcohol used.

How long do Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooters take to set?

The time it takes for Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooters to set will depend on the jello mix used and the temperature of your fridge. On average, it takes about 2-4 hours for them to fully set. You can also speed up the process by placing them in the freezer for a shorter amount of time.

Can I make Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooters ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Mini Muffin Pan Jello Shooters ahead of time. They can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days before serving. However, it is recommended to add the alcohol right before serving to prevent the jello from becoming too watery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • PamperedK