• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Mini Measure All Cups: Common Complaints and Solutions"

In summary, the Mini Measure All is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for both dry and wet ingredients. It has a 2-cup capacity and features standard and metric measurements. It is dishwasher safe and has a non-slip base. While it is not microwave safe, it can be used for measuring various types of liquids.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
Has anyone had complaints that the Mini measure all cup is not lined up correctly?
I had a guest buy one and she says it is not "callibrated" correctly.

:confused:

Did she mention which way she was using it? Maybe she put it together upside down.

I didn't think of that she left a message on my home machine and I have to call her back. I thought I would check with everyone before calling her back to see if there was an issue

Never had that issue. I'm with Noora. Ask her if she's got the "This Side Up for Liquid" arrow pointed at the spout.

okay talked with the guest ad it was total user error :) all is good, thanks everyone!!

1. What is the Mini Measure All and what can it be used for?

The Mini Measure All is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for measuring both dry and wet ingredients. It has a 2-cup capacity and features both standard and metric measurements, making it perfect for any recipe.

2. Is the Mini Measure All dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Measure All is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

3. Can the Mini Measure All be used in the microwave?

No, the Mini Measure All is not microwave safe. It is recommended to transfer any ingredients measured in the Mini Measure All to a separate microwave-safe container if needed.

4. Does the Mini Measure All have a non-slip base?

Yes, the Mini Measure All has a non-slip base to ensure it stays in place while measuring ingredients. This feature also makes it safe to use on any surface, including slippery countertops.

5. Can the Mini Measure All be used for measuring liquids other than water?

Yes, the Mini Measure All can be used for measuring any type of liquid, including oils, milk, and other cooking liquids. The clear design and easy-to-read measurements make it perfect for any type of liquid measurement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JDooley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies