• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Margarita Pies Recipe: Easy and Refreshing Dessert!

In summary, this conversation is about a recipe for Mini Margarita Pies which includes refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, sugar, limes, cool whip, and optional pretzels and strawberries for garnish. The recipe is easy to make and has a delicious combination of sweet, salty, and citrus flavors.
SusanBP0129
Just received this recipe. Sounds good!!:D

Mini Margarita Pies

1 pkg Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough (Pillsbury or Nestle break and bake 20 count)

1 pkg cream cheese

1/3 cup sugar

1 or 2 limes

8 oz container of cool whip

Pretzels (optional)

Strawberries (Optional for garnish)

Cut each of the dough cookies in half. Roll into a ball and place in Mini Muffin Pan. Press with floured Mini Tart Shaper.
Bake cookies at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for about 1 minute, then REPRESS with Mini Tart Shaper. Remove from Pan to Stackable Cooling Rack.
Meanwhile, combined softened cream cheese with powdered sugar in Classic Batter Bowl. Zest lime with Microplane Adjustable Grater. Cut lime in half and press with Citrus Press. (Add both limes if you prefer lots of lime flavor!) Mix with Stainless Steel Whisk. Add in Cool Whip.
Using Star tip of Easy Accent Decorator, pipe filling into cups. If desired, add chopped pretzels to cup before filling (to add a bit of salty flavor), OR stick a pretzel stick into each cup. Garnish with strawberry slice if desired

Oh my goodness! These sound fabulous!

Rae~

I was just thinking the same thing! I will have to make these some time when I can take them and share, otherwise I would eat all of them!!!!

Sweet, salty, citrus...can't go wrong there!

Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Thanks so much for sharing. Here I go copy and paste time. Will have to add it to my mini muffin sheet!

Hi there! I'm so glad you received this recipe, it's definitely a crowd-pleaser! The combination of the tangy lime and creamy filling is just perfect. And I love the optional pretzels for that extra bit of crunch and saltiness. Not to mention, these Mini Margarita Pies are so easy to make with the help of our Mini Tart Shaper and Easy Accent Decorator. Let me know how they turn out for you! Happy baking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make these mini margarita pies?

To make these delicious mini margarita pies, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
  • 6 tablespoons melted butter
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup tequila
  • 1/4 cup triple sec
  • 1/4 cup lime juice
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup whipped cream
  • Lime wedges and coarse salt for garnish (optional)

2. Can I make these mini margarita pies without alcohol?

Yes, you can easily make these mini margarita pies without alcohol. Simply omit the tequila and triple sec from the recipe and add an extra 1/4 cup of lime juice. The pies will still be delicious and refreshing!

3. How many mini margarita pies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 mini margarita pies. If you would like to make more or less, you can adjust the recipe accordingly.

4. Do I need to bake these mini margarita pies?

No, these mini margarita pies do not require any baking. They are a no-bake dessert, making them easy and convenient to make.

5. How long do these mini margarita pies need to chill before serving?

These mini margarita pies need to chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving. This allows the filling to set and the flavors to blend together for the perfect taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • natural