• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini-Loaf Pan Recipes - Help Needed!

In summary, the number of mini-loaf pans a recipe makes can vary and it is important to check the recipe for this information. Regular loaf pans can be used instead, but the baking time may vary. Mini-loaf pan recipes can be frozen and ingredients can be substituted, but it may affect the taste and texture. To clean a mini-loaf pan, wash it in warm soapy water and avoid abrasive cleaners.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I know there are recipes for the mini-loaf pan, however I cannot find them. :confused: Anyone know where to find them?

Thanks for any help!

I know that in the Homemade for The Holidays recipes, the pumpkin bread recipe is for that stone.

Also - any regular bread loaf recipe can be made in the mini loaf stone.

I like to take a meatloaf recipe, and divide it up and make mini loaves in mine.

I think I remember something like a whole meal in the one pan, ie -meatloaf, veggie, bread and a dessert.

I think it was way back when, before I came on board, Comfort Cooking recipes. I cannot find my copy.

Try these ones.

Attachments

• loaf pan.doc
    121 KB · Views: 471
  • mini loaf pan recipes.doc
    124 KB · Views: 944
These are so great, thanks Jackie!
Especially with the holidays coming up. I love baking breads for my friends during the holidays!
Thanks again!;) :) :balloon:

1. How many mini-loaf pans does the recipe make?

The number of mini-loaf pans a recipe makes can vary depending on the size of the pan and the amount of batter the recipe yields. It is important to check the recipe carefully for this information before beginning.

2. Can I use a regular loaf pan instead of a mini-loaf pan?

Yes, you can use a regular loaf pan instead of a mini-loaf pan. Keep in mind that the baking time may vary, so it is important to check the doneness of the bread by inserting a toothpick into the center.

3. Can I freeze mini-loaf pan recipes?

Yes, mini-loaf pan recipes can be frozen. Allow the bread to cool completely before wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap and placing it in a freezer-safe bag or container. Thaw the bread in the refrigerator overnight before serving.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in mini-loaf pan recipes?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in mini-loaf pan recipes, but keep in mind that it may alter the texture and taste of the bread. It is always best to follow the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

5. How do I clean my mini-loaf pan?

To clean your mini-loaf pan, wash it in warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the non-stick coating. If there are any stubborn food particles, soak the pan in warm soapy water before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Julie Richt