• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Loaf Pan Zucchini Bread Recipe and Tips | S. Moore

Thanks for the recipes Susan! I love my mini loaf pan but I get stuck in a banana and pumpkin bread rut!!
SMOORE
Hello to my fello Cheffers!!! Today I am home with almost two feet of snow outside my door and have a desire to bake!!! I am wanting to use my Mini Loaf Pan to make zuchinni bread. I froze shredded zuchinni this fall just for this occassion. Does anyone have a good zuchinni bread recipe to share? Also, does anyone know what the equivalent is for the regular loaf pan to the Mini Loaf Pan?

S. Moore
"Living the American Dream"

Last edited:
I LOVE zucchini bread! My cousin gave me a recipe over the summer that I used. It does make two batches of regular loaf, so I made one full size & one in the mini pan.

Zucchini Bread
Ingredients:
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla (I still used 2 tsp of our DS & it tasted great!)
1 cup cooking oil (I used veggie)
3 cups grated zucchini (if using frozen, it recommends 4 1/2 cups)

3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Preheat oven to 325 F.

In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until they become stiff. Blend sugar, vanilla, and cooking oil with beaten eggs. Add grated zucchini and mix with eggs and sugar.

Combine and mix dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt & nutmeg). Add flour mix to egg mixture and blend well. Split batter between two greased and floured loaf pans.

Bake 60-65 minutes at 325 F. Remove from oven when loaf is golden and toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Let pans cool for 5-10 minutes and then remove loaf from pan to cooling rack.

Enjoy!

Thank you so much! Let the baking begin!!!

I have more of a savory zuccini bread recipe:

3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
1/2 cup chopped onions
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup veg oil
2 cloves garlic, pressed w/GP
1 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheese(cheddar,swiss,asiago)
1/4 cup grated parm
1 cup bisquic
mix all ad bake in 9x13 pan at 375° for 30 mins. Makes a yummy appetizer, lunch with a salad, or cold leftover out of the fridge! Enjoy!

Duh! you said mini loaf pan. Sorry. I think it would still be yummy!!

pcleah said:
Duh! you said mini loaf pan. Sorry. I think it would still be yummy!!

here ya go

Attachments

• mini loaf pan recipes.doc
    122.5 KB · Views: 556
Thanks for the recipes Susan! I love my mini loaf pan but I get stuck in a banana and pumpkin bread rut!!

Hello S. Moore!

I completely understand your desire to bake on a snowy day, and zucchini bread sounds like the perfect treat to warm up with. I actually have a delicious recipe for mini loaf pan zucchini bread that I would love to share with you. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchiniInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease your mini loaf pan with cooking spray or butter.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat together the vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until well combined.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla extract.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
6. Fold in the shredded zucchini.
7. Pour the batter into your prepared mini loaf pan, filling each one about 3/4 full.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Let the mini loaves cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them and placing them on a wire rack to cool completely.As for the equivalent to a regular loaf pan, one mini loaf pan usually holds about 1/4 to 1/3 of the batter of a regular loaf pan. So, for this recipe, you can either use one regular loaf pan or about 3-4 mini loaf pans.I hope you enjoy this recipe and your mini loaf pan zucchini bread turns out delicious! Stay warm and happy baking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I prepare the mini loaf pan before baking zucchini bread?

Before using the mini loaf pan, it is important to grease each well with cooking spray or butter to ensure the bread doesn't stick to the pan.

2. Can I use frozen shredded zucchini in this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen shredded zucchini in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain the zucchini before adding it to the batter.

3. Is it necessary to preheat the oven before baking?

Yes, it is important to preheat the oven to the specified temperature before baking. This ensures that the bread bakes evenly and properly.

4. How long should I let the bread cool before removing it from the pan?

It is recommended to let the bread cool in the pan for about 5-10 minutes before removing it. This allows the bread to set and makes it easier to remove from the pan without breaking.

5. Can I add nuts or other mix-ins to this recipe?

Absolutely! You can add chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or any other mix-ins to the batter before baking. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies