• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Satisfy Hunger with a Mini-Loaf Pan Meal!

I would cook it in the oven at about 350-- the Meatloaf, apple crisp, and the potato willl take the longest about 45 minutes to an hour. Add the carrots after the first twenty minutes or so and continue cooking until potato and meat loaf are done.
DebPC
Staff member
Besides making wonderful individual gift bread loaves for the holidays, the 4-welled Mini Loaf Pan is GREAT for a single person (or give as a GIFT) to make themselves a complete meal. Mini-meatloaf (of course) in one well, a baked potato in another well, roasted carrots (Spritz with oil and add a little water/orange juice using the Juicer and seasonings) in the 3rd well, and to the 4th well add some homemade bread (Pillsbury biscuits stacked together with seasonings, butter and garlic) OR a mini Apple Crisp! VOILA! You've just made a homemade "Hungry Man" Dinner that's better than any frozen TV dinner could ever be!

I've heard about doing this before but was wondering with all these different items cooked in the wells at the same time, what temp & cook time do you use? Does any one item ever come out underdone or overdone?

Sharon

PC4Sharon said:
I've heard about doing this before but was wondering with all these different items cooked in the wells at the same time, what temp & cook time do you use? Does any one item ever come out underdone or overdone?

Sharon

Just kind of bumping this thread, since I was wondering the same thing myself.

Paula in TN

More information please!This is my first time posting on ChefSuccess! I have been searching the site for months now and enjoying all the great ideas you have! I am interested to know more about this mini loaf pan idea for creating a whole meal. I have a customer who purchased a mini loaf pan and has been asking me for more ideas to use it. I think this idea is great but I would like to have more information before I tell her about it.

What temperature to you cook the meal at? And for how long?

I would appreciate any insight on this! Thanks!

Nicole in TX

I would cook it in the oven at about 350-- the Meatloaf, apple crisp, and the potato willl take the longest about 45 minutes to an hour. Add the carrots after the first twenty minutes or so and continue cooking until potato and meat loaf are done.

The best part of this meal is that your dessert will stay warm while you are eating... I LOVE stoneware!

Thanks!Thank you so much! This sounds great!

Nicole in TX

What is a mini-loaf pan meal?

A mini-loaf pan meal is a complete meal that is prepared and cooked in a mini-loaf pan. It typically includes a protein, vegetables, and grains all baked together in one pan.

What are the benefits of using a mini-loaf pan for meals?

Using a mini-loaf pan for meals allows for portion control and easy cleanup. It also allows for individualized meals, making it perfect for families with different dietary needs or picky eaters.

What types of meals can be made using a mini-loaf pan?

Mini-loaf pans can be used to make a variety of meals such as meatloaf, lasagna, casseroles, and even desserts like mini cheesecakes. The possibilities are endless!

What materials are mini-loaf pans typically made of?

Mini-loaf pans are typically made of metal or silicone. Metal pans provide even heat distribution and can withstand high temperatures, while silicone pans are non-stick and easy to clean.

Are there any tips for using a mini-loaf pan for meals?

Yes, some tips for using a mini-loaf pan for meals include greasing the pan before adding ingredients, allowing the meal to cool for a few minutes before removing it from the pan, and experimenting with different ingredients and seasonings for variety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies