• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Find Updated Flyer ASAP!

In summary, to access the updated flyer, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. This flyer may contain new products, promotions, or changes to existing products. It is important to use the most recent version to ensure accuracy. The updated flyer contains the most current and accurate information about our products and promotions. You can print the updated flyer from the "Resources" section on our website or save it as a PDF to share with your customers. The flyers are updated monthly, so it is important to check for updates regularly to stay informed and provide the best service to your customers.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Does anyone have one they can post asap? The only one I can find in flyer section is from March. I know I can attempt to change it up but if someone has something they can post it would be most appreciated. TIA

1. How can I access the updated flyer?

To access the updated flyer, you can visit our Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. The updated flyer will be available in the "Resources" section.

2. Is the updated flyer different from the old one?

Yes, the updated flyer may contain new products, promotions, or changes to existing products. It is important to use the most recent version to ensure accuracy.

3. Why do I need the updated flyer?

The updated flyer contains the most current and accurate information about our products and promotions. Using the updated flyer will help you provide the best service to your customers and increase sales.

4. Can I print the updated flyer?

Yes, you can print the updated flyer from the "Resources" section on our website. You can also save it as a PDF and share it with your customers through email or social media.

5. How often are the flyers updated?

The flyers are updated monthly to reflect any changes in products or promotions. It is important to check for updates regularly to stay informed and provide the best service to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies