• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini-Kit Announced in Canada: What's Working and Need to Double Team?

In summary, the mini-kit includes a Mini Deep Covered Baker, a Small Batter Bowl, a Mini Spatula, and a Mini Measure-All Cup. It is currently priced at $45 CAD with a 15% discount. It is available for purchase by anyone in Canada. There is a limited time promotion where customers will receive a free recipe book with mini-sized recipes when purchasing the mini-kit. It is not available for purchase in the United States currently, but may be released in the future.
PamperedK
Silver Member
So the mini-kit was announced in Canada today for May - July. How have you all been doing with this? What seems to be working? I need to double my team this year!!!

I had someone sign with it in April that otherwise wouldn't have been able to do it.

It's great for someone with having enough funds, a many time past host or a former consultant. I tell people about it but encourage the full kit because you get so much more for your dollar.

My former consultant who signed decided to opt for the full kit. The products in the kit she got when she was a consultant a few years ago were different... we've updated some as well. What she got duplicates of she'll just use as duplicates in her kitchen or use as gifts. Plus the extra paperwork in the kit she liked as well because all of her paperwork was outdated.

1. What is included in the mini-kit?

The mini-kit includes a Mini Deep Covered Baker, a Small Batter Bowl, a Mini Spatula, and a Mini Measure-All Cup.

2. How much does the mini-kit cost?

The mini-kit is currently priced at $45 CAD, which includes a 15% discount off the regular price of these items.

3. Can I purchase the mini-kit if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the mini-kit is available for purchase by anyone in Canada. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the mini-kit?

Yes, for a limited time, customers who purchase the mini-kit will also receive a free recipe book with mini-sized recipes to use with their new products.

5. Is the mini-kit available for purchase in the United States?

No, the mini-kit is currently only available for purchase in Canada. However, we are constantly expanding our products and may release it in the United States in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC