• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels

In summary, "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels" are labels used to correct errors or discrepancies in the Pampered Chef mini holiday catalog. They can be obtained for free through a consultant's website or by contacting customer service. These labels should be used whenever an error is noticed and can be easily applied by peeling and placing over the incorrect information. Additional labels can be ordered if needed, but it is recommended to only order what is necessary to avoid wasting resources.
Lisa S
Hi Everyone,

I am getting ready to send out some Mini Holiday catalogs, but could not send them with the error regarding the Classic Batter Bowls. For those of you who missed the e-mail... the catalog is supposed to advertise the Small Batter Bowls for the gift mixes - not the Classic.

So I have made up labels in Word that you can print off and put over the Classic Batter Bowl description on p.14. You can print them on Avery 8160 or the equivalent and then slice them down the side to the right of the words "cakes" and "creative".

I just thought I would share in case any of you want to use them.

Attachments

• mini holiday flyer label.doc
    53 KB · Views: 428

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your solution to the error in the holiday catalogs. It's always helpful to have a workaround when things like this happen. I'm sure other consultants will appreciate your labels as well. Happy selling!

Happy selling!Hi there! Thank you for sharing this correction with us. It's always important to make sure our catalogs are accurate and up-to-date. I appreciate you taking the time to create and share these labels for us to use. It will definitely make our selling process smoother. Happy holidays and happy selling to you too!

What are "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels"?

"Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels" are labels that are used to correct any errors or discrepancies in the Pampered Chef mini holiday catalog. These labels are used to update product names, numbers, or prices that may have changed after the catalog was printed.

How do I obtain "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels" through your consultant website or by contacting customer service. These labels are provided free of charge to help ensure your customers have accurate information.

When should I use "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels"?

You should use "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels" whenever you notice an error or discrepancy in the mini holiday catalog. It is important to provide your customers with accurate information, so it is recommended to use these labels as soon as possible after discovering an error.

How do I apply "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels"?

Applying "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels" is simple and easy. Just peel off the label and place it over the incorrect information in the catalog. Make sure to smooth out any air bubbles and ensure the label is securely attached. If you have any trouble, refer to the instructions included with the labels.

Can I order additional "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels"?

Yes, you can order additional "Mini Holiday Catalog Correction Labels" if needed. Just contact customer service or log into your consultant website to request more labels. Keep in mind, these labels are provided free of charge, so it is recommended to order only what you need to avoid wasting resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • smilesarepriceless