• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick and Easy Mini Ham Puff Recipe Variation?

In summary, the Mini Ham Puff Recipe Variation requires 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup diced cooked ham, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, and 1 egg, beaten. It can also be made with different types of cooked and diced meat. The recipe makes 12 mini ham puffs, which can serve 4-6 people as an appetizer or 2-3 people as a main dish. The mini ham puffs can be assembled and baked ahead of time and reheated later. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months and thawed before baking.
kam
Staff member
The Mini-Ham Puff Recipe (from All The Best, I think) has been a nice "go-to" recipe for me. We had a party Saturday night and had pre-made the filling part before realizing I had more than enough food and wouldn't need them. So, the next day, I wanted to use the filling, but wasn't looking forward to cutting the crescents to go into the mini-muffin tin and the clean-up of the pan (it was Superbowl and I wanted super-easy).I ended up separating the crescents into 4 rectangles and spreading the filling over and then rolling like a pinwheel. Sliced them up and baked. They turned out prefect! And easy! I use parchment so there was no cleanup!

Good idea! crescents are so versatile!

This is a go to recipe for me as well. Love this idea to make it even easier. Thanks!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Mini Ham Puff Recipe Variation?

The ingredients for the Mini Ham Puff Recipe Variation are 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup diced cooked ham, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, and 1 egg, beaten.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of ham in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked and diced meat in place of ham, such as chicken or turkey.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 mini ham puffs, which can serve 4-6 people as an appetizer or 2-3 people as a main dish.

4. Can I make these ahead of time and reheat them later?

Yes, you can assemble and bake the mini ham puffs ahead of time, then reheat them in the oven at 350°F for 5-10 minutes before serving.

5. Can I freeze the Mini Ham Puff Recipe Variation?

Yes, you can freeze the unbaked mini ham puffs in an airtight container for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight before baking according to the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Rosechef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC