• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Fruit Pizza Treats - Delicious & Easy!

In summary, these Mini Fruit Pizzas are a delicious way to show off your culinary skills and impress your friends.
DebPC
Staff member
mini fruit pizzas73188_508800645850232_1388035954_n.jpg

~~Mini Fruit Pizzas~~
1 package/tube sugar cookie dough-the one that comes in 24 cubes is perfect amount for 2 muffin pans!
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
6 strawberries
2 kiwi
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1 can peaches in syrup

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using the Pampered Chef Muffin Pan, place 1 dough cube in each tray and bake on middle rack for 10-12 minutes or until they are just starting to brown around the edges. Remove and cool for 10 minutes on Stackable Cooling Rack. Use the Citrus Peeler to remove from pan. Cool completely.
In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk together cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar. Gently fold in whipped topping. Place 1/2 of mixture in Easy Accent Decorator fitted with the piping tip. Set aside.
Wash and dry fruit. Use the Core & More to remove the stems from the strawberries. Peel the kiwi with the Serrated Peeler. Slice both kiwi and strawberries with the Egg Slicer Plus. Drain peaches using Can Strainer. Slice peaches into chunks using Forged Petite Paring Knife.
Place cookie cups on serving tray. Pipe filling into each cup and then top with fruit pieces in desired amount and pattern. Refrigerate until needed - not more than 12 hours as the cookie cups will get soggy.
Enjoy!!

these look amazing!

I make the big one often- but these do look so cute and wouldn't be any more work.

Plus these are perfect for a buffet table. If you put out the large one, no one wants to be the first to dig in and these are easier to eat. Thanks again!

Those are so pretty...and you could put the fruit in bowls and let everyone top their own...they may like just blueberries or just strawberries...Thank you for sharing.

fruit recipe.jpg I hope its okay but I turned this into a big picture for Facebook parties... thought I'd share it!

Deb, may I use your pictures and recipe, and then Elizabeth, may I use what you created for my own facebook page? please lmk. Thanks ladies!!

This looks great!

Yes! Please feel free to use this!

I just made these for our neighborhood ladies game night. Big hit! They look so cute! I did a blueberry in the middle surrounded by chopped strawberries.

1. How do I make the crust for the mini fruit pizza treats?

The crust for the mini fruit pizza treats is made with a simple sugar cookie dough. You can either make your own from scratch or use pre-made cookie dough from the store.

2. Can I use any type of fruit for the toppings?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit for the toppings. Some popular options include strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, and mandarin oranges. You can also get creative and use different types of fruit to make a colorful and delicious topping.

3. How do I prevent the crust from getting soggy?

To prevent the crust from getting soggy, make sure to let it cool completely before adding the toppings. You can also brush a thin layer of melted white chocolate onto the crust before adding the toppings, which will create a barrier and keep the crust crisp.

4. Can I make these mini fruit pizza treats ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these mini fruit pizza treats ahead of time. Simply bake the crust and let it cool completely, then store it in an airtight container. When you're ready to serve, add the toppings and enjoy!

5. Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?

While the recipe calls for a sugar cookie crust, you can certainly use a different type of cookie for the crust. Some options include graham crackers, shortbread cookies, or even chocolate chip cookies. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and let the crust cool completely before adding the toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies