• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Oct/Nov Mini-Cat Insert for Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov is a promotional tool that showcases the latest products, special offers, and discounts for the months of October and November. It can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting a local consultant, or viewing it online. It can be shared with friends and family through email or social media. The flyer features exclusive items and deals that are only available for a limited time. Pampered Chef consultants can also use the flyer to promote their own business, following branding guidelines.
esavvymom
Staff member
I hate to ask this....and I did TRY to modify the Sept/Oct to become Oct/Nov- but I failed miserably and I'm on a time crunch so can't waste time on it right now....but I was wondering if anyone (usually seems to be "Kam") has an Oct/Nov Mini-Cat insert available?

if not, no big deal, I'll make due. I had the idea last night to use them in my mini-cats that I'm handing out tomorrow through Saturday at a booth. I can make due with some Sept/Oct (although I have no dates to book for Sept really).

Thanks!!

Yep - give me a few minutes and I'll get one together for you!

Here is the pdf. You can fill in your info at the top.

Let me know if you need the Word version - I'll have to wait to post the Word version from home.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertOctNov2009_fillable.pdf
    361.4 KB · Views: 504
No..that's PERFECT!!Thank you so very much!! :D

Thanks for sharing the flyer. Can you post it in Word too? For some reason I am having trouble opening acrobat.
Katie

Thanks bunches Kam! You're a sweetie to do all the work for us.

1. What is the purpose of the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov?

The Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov is a promotional tool that showcases our latest products, special offers, and discounts for the months of October and November.

2. How can I get a copy of the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov?

You can get a copy of the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov by attending a Pampered Chef party or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the flyer online on our website.

3. Can I share the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov with friends and family?

Yes, please feel free to share the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov with anyone who might be interested in our products and promotions. You can also share it digitally through email or social media.

4. Are there any exclusive items or deals in the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov?

Yes, the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov features exclusive items and deals that are only available for a limited time. Make sure to take advantage of these offers before they expire.

5. Can I use the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov for my own personal business?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can utilize the Mini-Flyer/Insert for Oct/Nov to promote your own business and attract more customers. Please make sure to follow our branding guidelines when using the flyer for marketing purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • skaugchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Shannon Good
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies