• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept-Oct Mini Flyer: Join Our Panel for Exclusive Incentives!

In summary, the Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct is a promotional brochure from Pampered Chef that showcases current specials and deals for September and October. It can be obtained by contacting a local consultant or visiting the Pampered Chef website. The flyer features a variety of products and recipes at discounted prices, including some exclusive deals and discounts. While orders cannot be placed directly from the flyer, product codes listed can be used to easily purchase featured items on the website or through a consultant.
natural
Gold Member
Wondering if we have any documents that include JUST the Sept and Oct. I know we don't know what the come join incentive,but it would be neat to have something about signing up on a panel too.

Here is what I have:

The 2 month full page has 2 spots at the bottom for you to type your info in. The mini-catty has a spot at the top.

Attachments

• SeptOct_2009_fillable.pdf
    448.4 KB · Views: 498
  • MiniCattyInsertSeptOct2009_fillable.pdf
    372.8 KB · Views: 443
awesome, thank you so much !!!

Thank You!

Thank you a thousand times. Just what I needed this morning.

Any thoughts for the back side?

Thanks again Kam! Beautiful work!

Veronica - What I did last month was to glue it to the front of the catalog with one blop of glue stick. EZ!

Oops! Forgot to add it was the mini one with 3 on a page, no pictures.

thank you these are awesome!!!

I was thinking about printing on the backside and folding it into the Mini-catty's.
That's why I was looking for ideas for the backs.
But thanks.

1. What is the Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct?

The Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct is a promotional brochure that highlights the current specials and deals offered by Pampered Chef for the months of September and October. It features a variety of products and recipes at discounted prices.

2. How can I get a copy of the Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct?

You can get a copy of the Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. The flyer may also be available at Pampered Chef parties or events.

3. What products are featured in the Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct?

The Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct features a selection of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Some products may be exclusive to the flyer and not available in the regular catalog.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct?

Yes, the Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct may include exclusive deals and discounts that are only available during the promotional period. These deals may include discounted prices, free items with purchase, or limited-time offers.

5. Can I place an order directly from the Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct?

No, orders cannot be placed directly from the Mini Flyer for Sept-Oct. However, you can use the product codes listed in the flyer to easily find and purchase the featured products on the Pampered Chef website or through your local consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stacywhitlow