• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes for Your Mini Fluted Pan - Get Inspired Now!

In summary, the Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan has a diameter of 6 inches and a depth of 1.5 inches, making it perfect for individual-sized desserts or appetizers. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the pan, and it should be washed with warm soapy water and stored in a dry place for proper care. The pan is versatile and can be used to make a variety of sweet and savory dishes, including mini quiches, tarts, cakes, casseroles, meatloaves, and baked eggs.
n8vtxn
I have the mini fluted pan but have never used it at a show and would like some ideas or recipes that I could use with it.

Thanks!

The one that is in the product use and care is awesome!!! I have never made it myself, but I have a customer that bought it and made them. I believe they are called Mocha Cappucino something.

Here is a flyer that was posted a long time ago on this site. There are a lot of really neat ideas and uses. I had forgotten about a few of them. :eek: I need to dig that piece of stoneware out again and start having some fun! :p

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Mini Fluted pan tips and recipes.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 482
  • Mini Fluted pan ideas.doc
    47 KB · Views: 472

1. What is the size of the Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan?

The Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan has a diameter of 6 inches and a depth of 1.5 inches, making it perfect for individual-sized desserts or appetizers.

2. Is the Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher for easy and convenient cooking and cleaning.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan as they may scratch the surface of the stoneware. It is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to protect the pan and ensure its longevity.

4. How do I properly care for the Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan?

To care for your Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan, wash it with warm soapy water before first use. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. It is also important to avoid extreme temperature changes, such as placing a hot pan in cold water, as it may cause the stoneware to crack. Always allow the pan to cool before cleaning and store it in a dry place.

5. What types of recipes can I make with the Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan?

The Mini Fluted Stoneware Pan is versatile and can be used to make a variety of sweet and savory dishes, such as mini quiches, tarts, cakes, and individual casseroles. You can also get creative and use it for unique recipes like mini meatloaves or baked eggs in a nest. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• casescafe
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura