• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy & Affordable Mini Cinnamon Rolls for Your Next Party

In summary, to make the Mini Cinnamon Rolls + from Pampered Chef, you will need refrigerated crescent rolls, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Form the dough into a rectangle, brush with butter, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, roll up and cut into 12 pieces. Bake for 12-15 minutes. You can use different types of refrigerated dough and add toppings to the rolls. One tube of dough makes 12 rolls. You can make the rolls ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Deborah Czarnecki
For a party coming up the hostess asked for the Mini-cinnamon rolls, which I'm glad to make as it highlights the mini-baker (which is the guest special).
However, I am concerned that it dosen't use very many tools.
I don't want to insist the host buy groceries for another recipe just to show more tools.
Is there something I could make that wouldn't cost much for groceries (if I bring them) or take too much time?
I could show off some individual things (like the garlic press and the corer), but I'm suffering serious indecision here!!!! :D
Any ideas??
Thanks,
D.C.

Use a potato or two...If you go to the pc files, there is a file about having a potato show. It tells about a million (ok, that's an exaggeration!) different tools to show with a potato. That won't cost you a lot. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see if I can find it for you.

Lost Potato...I couldn't find the "potato file" (I keep hearing that in some low, baritone voice...like the "X-Files" :D ). It sounds interesting. Is this just to show off various tools or do you make something out of the potato?

D.C.

Here it isI think this is what you're looking for.

Super Demo!!!Sandy:

Thank you for the potato demo file--it's excellent!! :D I love that it gives the whole 'script' for the demo! Sadly, I'm lacking a few of the tools (like the V-shaped cutter and the USG), but I could definately improvise!!

Thank you and "showmehow2" both very much--this is an idea I will absolutely use at my party!! :)

D.C.

1. How do I make the Mini Cinnamon Rolls + from Pampered Chef?

To make the Mini Cinnamon Rolls +, you will need the following ingredients: 1 tube of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 tablespoon of butter (melted), 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. Preheat your oven to 375°F and unroll the crescent rolls onto a cutting board. Pinch the seams together to form one large rectangle. Brush the melted butter over the dough and sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon on top. Roll up the dough, starting at the long side, and cut into 12 equal pieces. Place the rolls in a greased muffin tin and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

2. Can I use a different type of dough for the Mini Cinnamon Rolls +?

Yes, you can use any type of refrigerated dough for the Mini Cinnamon Rolls +, such as biscuit dough or puff pastry. Just make sure to adjust the baking time according to the instructions on the package.

3. Can I make the Mini Cinnamon Rolls + ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Mini Cinnamon Rolls + ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, let the rolls sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before placing them in the oven.

4. Can I add toppings to the Mini Cinnamon Rolls +?

Yes, you can add toppings to the Mini Cinnamon Rolls +, such as chopped nuts, raisins, or even a drizzle of icing. Sprinkle any toppings on top of the rolls before baking.

5. How many Mini Cinnamon Rolls + does one tube make?

One tube of refrigerated crescent rolls will make 12 Mini Cinnamon Rolls +. If you want to make more, simply use multiple tubes of dough and adjust the other ingredients accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefTena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lacychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • gailz2