1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mini cinnamon rolls + ??

1. For a party coming up the hostess asked for the Mini-cinnamon rolls, which I'm glad to make as it highlights the mini-baker (which is the guest special).
    However, I am concerned that it dosen't use very many tools.
    I don't want to insist the host buy groceries for another recipe just to show more tools.
    Is there something I could make that wouldn't cost much for groceries (if I bring them) or take too much time?
    I could show off some individual things (like the garlic press and the corer), but I'm suffering serious indecision here!!!! :D
    Any ideas??
    Thanks,
    D.C.

2. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

Use a potato or two...

If you go to the pc files, there is a file about having a potato show. It tells about a million (ok, that's an exaggeration!) different tools to show with a potato. That won't cost you a lot. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see if I can find it for you.

Sep 19, 2005
  3. Lost Potato...

I couldn't find the "potato file" (I keep hearing that in some low, baritone voice...like the "X-Files" :D ). It sounds interesting. Is this just to show off various tools or do you make something out of the potato?

D.C.

4. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Here it is

I think this is what you're looking for.

Sep 20, 2005
  5. Super Demo!!!

Sandy:

Thank you for the potato demo file--it's excellent!! :D I love that it gives the whole 'script' for the demo! Sadly, I'm lacking a few of the tools (like the V-shaped cutter and the USG), but I could definately improvise!!

Thank you and "showmehow2" both very much--this is an idea I will absolutely use at my party!! :)

D.C.

Have something to add?