1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mini cinnamon rolls + ??

1. For a party coming up the hostess asked for the Mini-cinnamon rolls, which I'm glad to make as it highlights the mini-baker (which is the guest special).
    However, I am concerned that it dosen't use very many tools.
    I don't want to insist the host buy groceries for another recipe just to show more tools.
    Is there something I could make that wouldn't cost much for groceries (if I bring them) or take too much time?
    I could show off some individual things (like the garlic press and the corer), but I'm suffering serious indecision here!!!! :D
    Any ideas??
    Thanks,
    D.C.

2. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

Use a potato or two...

If you go to the pc files, there is a file about having a potato show. It tells about a million (ok, that's an exaggeration!) different tools to show with a potato. That won't cost you a lot. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see if I can find it for you.

Sep 19, 2005
  3. Lost Potato...

I couldn't find the "potato file" (I keep hearing that in some low, baritone voice...like the "X-Files" :D ). It sounds interesting. Is this just to show off various tools or do you make something out of the potato?

D.C.

4. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Here it is

I think this is what you're looking for.

Sep 20, 2005
  5. Super Demo!!!

Sandy:

Thank you for the potato demo file--it's excellent!! :D I love that it gives the whole 'script' for the demo! Sadly, I'm lacking a few of the tools (like the V-shaped cutter and the USG), but I could definately improvise!!

Thank you and "showmehow2" both very much--this is an idea I will absolutely use at my party!! :)

D.C.

Have something to add?