• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes in Brownie Pan

In summary, the Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes in Brownie Pan require cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, mini chocolate chips, and a brownie mix. The recipe makes 12 mini cheesecakes and any type of chocolate chips can be used, along with other mix-ins. They should be baked for 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. They should be thawed before serving.
DebPC
Staff member
brownies.jpg

Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes

1- 8oz brick of cream cheese, at room temperature
1 egg
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 C sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp corn starch
3/4 C mini chocolate chips, divided
12 square graham crackers

Ganache:
1/2 can condensed milk
1/2 C milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place one graham square into each well of your brownie pan. (if using a muffin tin, place cookie of choice in bottom of each well, of pan). Set aside.

In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy and free of lumps; about 4 minutes. Slowly beat in the vanilla, half the condensed milk and sugar; until well combined. Beat in egg, just until combined, and stir in cornstarch and 1/2 C mini chocolate chips. Pour cheesecake filling evenly on top of each graham cracker. Bake for 15-20 minutes; until cheesecake is firm, but still slightly wiggly in center. Cool completely.

In a small sauce pot, over med-low heat, melt the milk chocolate with the condensed milk; until smooth. Generously spread ganache on top pf cooled cheesecakes and spread evenly and sprinkle with remaining mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate until serving.

From:http://hunwhatsfordinner.blogspot.ca/2013/05/mini-chocolate-chip-cheesecake.html

looks yummy!!

Wow, these mini chocolate chip cheesecakes sound amazing! I love that they use graham crackers as the base, it adds a nice crunch to the texture. And the addition of condensed milk in both the cheesecake filling and the ganache sounds like it would make them extra creamy and delicious. I can't wait to try this recipe for myself. Thanks for sharing!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes in Brownie Pan?

To make these delicious cheesecakes, you will need cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, mini chocolate chips, and a brownie mix. You will also need a Pampered Chef Brownie Pan.

2. How many cheesecakes does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 mini cheesecakes in the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips you prefer, such as dark chocolate or white chocolate chips. You can also add other mix-ins like nuts or dried fruit.

4. How long do I bake the Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes?

The cheesecakes should be baked for 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Be sure to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of a cheesecake - it should come out clean.

5. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, these cheesecakes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months. Just be sure to thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC