• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini-Catty's for Live Parties: Tips & Advice

In summary, a Mini-Catty is a condensed version of a full product catalog used for live parties, containing the best-selling and most popular products. It can be customized by working with a Pampered Chef consultant and orders can be placed through the consultant or their website. Delivery time for orders placed through the Mini-Catty varies depending on the selected shipping option. Special deals and discounts may be available for purchases made through the Mini-Catty during the party, and hosts may earn free or discounted products based on total sales.
chef4u2
Is anyone still making the mini-catty's? I used to prefer using these when I did live parties and now that I have a live party coming up, eeek! I was looking to see if there was one in here. :) Or are there other flyers that you are using these days that you like better??TIA for any help!

chef4u2 said:
Is anyone still making the mini-catty's? I used to prefer using these when I did live parties and now that I have a live party coming up, eeek! I was looking to see if there was one in here. :) Or are there other flyers that you are using these days that you like better??TIA for any help!
I love the Mini-Catty's! Great for sticking in the mail with a mini-catalog! Would love to have them again!

Hi there! I haven't personally used mini-catty's for live parties, but I have seen some other users mention them in the past. From what I've heard, they can be really effective for showcasing products and getting guests excited about them. However, I'm not sure if they are still being made or if there are newer alternatives that people are using. Have you checked with your company's resources or asked other consultants for their recommendations? I'm sure there are some great flyers out there that can help make your live party a success. Best of luck with your party!

What is a Mini-Catty and how is it used for live parties?

A Mini-Catty is a condensed version of our full product catalog that is used specifically for live parties. It contains our best-selling and most popular products, making it easier for guests to browse and purchase items during the party.

Can I customize the Mini-Catty for my party?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the Mini-Catty to fit the theme or focus of your party. This can include featuring specific products or adding your own personal touch.

How do I place orders using the Mini-Catty?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide order forms for guests to fill out during the party. They will then collect the forms and place the orders for you. You can also place orders directly through the consultant's website using the product codes listed in the Mini-Catty.

How long does it take for orders placed through the Mini-Catty to be delivered?

The delivery time will depend on the shipping option selected at the time of purchase. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days.

Are there any special deals or discounts available when using the Mini-Catty for live parties?

Yes, your Pampered Chef consultant may offer special deals or discounts for purchases made through the Mini-Catty during the party. Additionally, you may earn free or discounted products based on the total sales of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef4u2
  • ilovpc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg