• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for March Recruiting with Mini Catty Insert from Mar & Mar Rec"

Additionally, its high-quality materials make it durable and long-lasting.</p>In summary, the Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec is a mini version of a popular kitchen tool that can slice, grate, and shred various foods. It is made of high-quality stainless steel and durable plastic, making it long-lasting and easy to clean. It can be used for both fruits and vegetables, and is dishwasher safe although hand washing is recommended. The advantage of using this tool is its compact size, versatility, comfortable grip, sharp blades, and high-quality materials.
kam
Staff member
Here is a mini catty insert for Mar & Mar Rec.

(This is the third flyer I have created using the March Recruiting info - and I have to say I think the Green is HORRID. Sorry, I just hate the green that they chose.)

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can change the "Sales Blurb" to whatever you want since it is editable.

THANKS!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMarRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 389
Welcome to Mar & Mar Recruiting!We are here to help you find the perfect job. We specialize in connecting people with positions in the health care, engineering and technology industries. We have a wide variety of job openings and are committed to helping you find the right fit for your professional goals. Our experienced recruiters are available to assist you with your job search. We will work with you to create a customized strategy that meets your needs and helps you stand out from the competition.Call us today at (555) 555-5555 or visit our website www.marandmarrecruiting.com to get started on your job search journey. Let Mar & Mar Recruiting help you find the perfect job!

I completely agree with you about the green on the flyer. It's definitely not the most appealing color choice. However, I think the overall design and layout of the flyer is great. It's clean and easy to read. And the fact that you can edit the sales blurb is a huge plus. Thanks for sharing this mini catty insert for Mar & Mar Rec. I'll definitely be using it for my own recruiting efforts. Keep up the great work!

What is a Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec?

A Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec is a mini version of our popular Catty Mar/Mar Rec kitchen tool. It is a versatile tool that can be used for slicing, grating, and shredding a variety of foods.

What materials is the Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec made of?

The Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec is made of high-quality stainless steel and durable plastic. This ensures that it is long-lasting and easy to clean.

Can the Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec be used for both fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec is designed to be used for both fruits and vegetables. It can easily handle soft fruits like tomatoes and hard vegetables like carrots.

Is the Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

What is the advantage of using the Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec over other kitchen tools?

The Mini Catty Mar/Mar Rec is compact and versatile, making it a great space-saving tool in the kitchen. It also has a comfortable grip and sharp blades, making it easy to use and achieve precise cuts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharpechef
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg