• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can mini cat inserts be created in Word and converted to PDF with columns?

In summary, a Mini Catty Insert is a small, removable tray made of high-quality, food-grade silicone that can be used in a larger casserole dish or baking pan to keep food separated and organized while cooking or serving. It is versatile and can be used for creating individual portions, serving dips and sauces, and is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Additional inserts can be purchased separately and are covered by the Pampered Chef Guarantee.
Chef Duck
Gold Member
Hi there,
Not sure who created the first mini cat insert, but thanks! I have a questions..was that created in word then converted to a pdf? If so..how did you get the columns set up like that? I'd like to create a half page invite but I know if I use the 2 column set up it'll be a mess!
Thanks!

What about any of these?
Mini-Cat Invites
Mini-Cat Inserts
Mini-Inserts 2

Or maybe you could do the 2-columns maybe and then use Text boxes, OR make a 2 column TABLE, and then use the Text Boxes?? A table would at least keep it where you wanted it- as far as the columns? "Kam" is the one who usually does those flyers that look so great...so I'm not sure how she does it.

Thanks! I ended up tweaking the mini cat insert w/title boxes. I still need to fix the measurements, but once I'm done I'll post it :).

What is a Mini Catty Insert?

A Mini Catty Insert is a small, removable tray that sits inside of a larger casserole dish or baking pan. It is designed to help keep food separated and organized while cooking or serving.

How do I use the Mini Catty Insert?

To use the Mini Catty Insert, simply place it inside of your desired dish or pan. You can then fill each compartment with different ingredients or use it to create individual portions of your dish. It is also great for serving dips and sauces on a charcuterie board.

What materials is the Mini Catty Insert made of?

The Mini Catty Insert is made of high-quality, food-grade silicone. This material is heat-resistant and safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

Can I purchase additional Mini Catty Inserts?

Yes, additional Mini Catty Inserts can be purchased separately. They are available in a variety of sizes and can be used interchangeably with different Pampered Chef dishes and pans.

Is the Mini Catty Insert covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Mini Catty Insert is covered by our Pampered Chef Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies