• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009

In summary, the conversation was mainly about sharing a mini-catty insert for the Fall 2009 season in PDF form. The insert can be customized with personal information and is used to target specific customers for bookings. There were also requests for changes to the wording to make it suitable for giving out at booths. Overall, the participants expressed their appreciation for the helpful and time-saving tool.
kam
Staff member
Just sharing...

Here is my mini-catty insert for Fall 2009.

It is in pdf form. When you open it, you should be able to click to the right of the PC logo and type 4-lines of info - and save the file if desired.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertSeptOct2009_fillable.pdf
    372.8 KB · Views: 615
Very Cool!! Looks great, as usual! Thanks so much for sharing!:D

That's fantastic, Kathleen! Thanks again!!!

That is fabulous! Thank you!

Kathleen - do you use that for all catalog inserts? If you're using it for your invites, does it scare off your upcoming guests that now may think that you're already going to call them? Perhaps you are targeting a different customer base but I'm not sure if these are inserts going to everyone or just those you'd like to get bookings from. My apologies for all of the questions - just looking for some clarification?

Kathleen-
Thank you Thank you Thank you :) you just made my life 300% easier!

Awesome!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Melissa78 said:
Kathleen - do you use that for all catalog inserts? If you're using it for your invites, does it scare off your upcoming guests that now may think that you're already going to call them? Perhaps you are targeting a different customer base but I'm not sure if these are inserts going to everyone or just those you'd like to get bookings from. My apologies for all of the questions - just looking for some clarification?

Melissa, no, I do not use this for invites (I have yet to use the mini-cattys as invites). I send out the mini-catty at the beginning of the new season to about 20-30 people from my mailing list. Mostly past hosts and guests/people I have met at fairs/booths that have expressed a higher than normal interest.

I know I should send out more, but this is all I can really handle at any given point.

So, yes, I guess I am sending these only to people I want bookings from. These are directed to my best in my customer base.

Kathleen, Thank You! This is awesome! :sing:

Kathleen,
Thank you! These are awesome!
Would it be possible to change the wording from "I will call you soon to find out" to "Contact me"? I'd like to give these out at a booth.

Thanks again,
Jen :chef:

This is great..thank you for sharing.

tig_536 said:
Kathleen,
Thank you! These are awesome!
Would it be possible to change the wording from "I will call you soon to find out" to "Contact me"? I'd like to give these out at a booth.

Thanks again,
Jen :chef:

Jen, here you go. Is this what you were looking for?

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertSeptOct2009_ContactMe_Fillable.pdf
    372.9 KB · Views: 380
Yes! Perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

What is the Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009?

The Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009 is a special promotional catalog from Pampered Chef featuring new and seasonal products.

Can I purchase items from the Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009?

Yes, you can purchase any items featured in the Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009 through a Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order online.

Are the products in the Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009 different from the regular Pampered Chef catalog?

Some of the products in the Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009 may be exclusive to this catalog, while others may also be available in the regular catalog. Be sure to check with your consultant for specific product availability.

How long is the Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009 available?

The Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009 is only available for a limited time, typically for the duration of the fall season. Be sure to place your orders before the catalog expires.

Can I host a party or event featuring the products from the Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Pampered Chef party or event featuring products from the Mini-Catty Insert for Fall 2009. Contact your consultant to learn more and schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharpechef
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg