• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Mini Catty Flyer with May/June Specials | Computer Chefs

D
Deb's A Cookin'
Hello all you VERY talented Computer Chefs.
Does any one have a Mini Catty flyer with the HWC for May, and/or May, June host and guest specials?
I'm a bit late on getting my mini cattys mailed this season...:eek:
Any help?.....I am forever Greatfull:D

Thank you soooo much....

Looks like I need to up-date my FD to TL!!

Yes I was wondering the same thing. I was wanting the guest special only so I could add it to my mini cat invites.

Any brilliant PCer want to help?

I would appreciate it!!

Just threw May and June together on one. I only include the Host Specials on my Mini-catty flyer.

Here is the pdf without name info - so you can stamp your own.

I can post the Word version tonight when I get home.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMayJune2009_noname.pdf
    385.5 KB · Views: 484
that looks great Kathleen, I'm looking forward to the word one so I can use it for May ! :) thanks !

kam said:
Just threw May and June together on one. I only include the Host Specials on my Mini-catty flyer.

Here is the pdf without name info - so you can stamp your own.

I can post the Word version tonight when I get home.

That's great Kathleen! This will be great for my HWC and bookings for the months to come :)

thanks!!

Would love the word version too kam! Thanks!:D

Here's the Word version:

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMayJune2009.doc
    468.5 KB · Views: 405
Thanks! Love it....it's fab!

Thanks so much!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....
This is perfect....
Thanks for all your hard work!!:thumbup:

I'm looking for a june/july and/or july/august

any one have one yet

thanks

Here's July/August.

You may want to change the blurb at the top about the NEW Spring products...

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJulyAugust2009.doc
    240.5 KB · Views: 474
Thanks that is great

Thank you ladies. You all are soo talented.

1. What is the Mini Catty flyer and what does it include?

The Mini Catty flyer is a promotional flyer created by Computer Chefs that showcases their products and specials for the months of May and June. It typically includes information on host and guest specials, as well as any other promotions or updates.

2. Is there a specific date for when the Mini Catty flyer is released?

The release date for the Mini Catty flyer may vary, but it is usually available in the beginning of May. However, it is always best to check with Computer Chefs directly for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I still get the May, June specials if I am late in receiving my Mini Catty flyer?

Yes, you can still take advantage of the May, June specials even if you have not received your Mini Catty flyer yet. You can contact Computer Chefs directly or check their website for the latest promotions and deals.

4. How can I get a Mini Catty flyer with the HWC for May and/or June host and guest specials?

You can request a Mini Catty flyer with the HWC (Home Workshop Consultant) for May and/or June host and guest specials by contacting Computer Chefs directly. They may also have the flyer available on their website for download.

5. Do I need to upgrade my FD (Food Designer) to TL (Team Leader) to receive the Mini Catty flyer?

No, you do not need to upgrade your FD to TL in order to receive the Mini Catty flyer. The flyer is available to all customers and can be requested or accessed through Computer Chefs' website at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Diane Pantzer
  • kam