• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalogue: All You Need to Know

In summary, the mini catalog is a little catalog that has pictures and descriptions of all the new products for you to send to your past hosts to show them the fall stuff. You get 1 mini catalog, 1 of each of the new order forms so you can choose the style you want to use (when you place your order you will get 40 of your choice free), a package of Fall/Winter catalogs, the Fall/Winter Pampered Partner CD, misc. pieces of the Fall/Winter items (invitations, etc) and I think a pack of show planners with your paperwork order.
cla519
Could anyone tell me about how the mini catalogue is set up. It say's it's a mini version or the big one. Is there pictures of all the products or just the new ones?

Cheryl
Winnipeg MB

The mini catalog is a little catalog that has pictures and descriptions of all the new products for you to send to your past hosts to show them the fall stuff. I have been mailing them and passing them out to guests at my shows to get them excited about booking a show in September and the rest of the fall months!! HTH!! :)

mini catalogWhere do we get mini catalogs? I am so interested in getting some of these!!!

Order mini catalogs on the Fall/Winter paperwork supply order. When you receive your Fall/Winter paperwork package from HO you will get 1 mini catalog, (I think only one) 1 of each of the new order forms so you can choose the style you want to use (when you place your order you will get 40 of your choice free), a package of Fall/Winter catalogs, the Fall/Winter Pampered Partner CD, misc. pieces of the Fall/Winter items (invitations, etc) and I think a pack of show planners. When you place your order I think you get a show and sell video free. They used to send out a lot more in the seasonal "booster" kit. Some I didn't use, but most I did. Now they send less and then when you order you get some things added to your order for free. I wish they would send the stuff with the box, so you didn't have to be in a rush to make your paperwork order. Anyway, you should be receiving this small package from the HO in the next week or so.

Shawnna

So it's only the new products? Non of the old stuff is in the mini.

The mini catalog is full of new products. There is a picture of the whisk with the mini whisk and all of the woven selection pieces are pictured with the new piece. The carving set is pictured with the new carving board. It is a great catalog to send to past hosts to temp them to host another show, because...who wouldn't want all of these great new products. I want them all!!

Shawnna

1. What is included in the Mini Catalogue?

The Mini Catalogue includes a selection of our most popular and versatile kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It also features some exclusive products and limited-time offers.

2. How often is the Mini Catalogue released?

The Mini Catalogue is released twice a year, typically in the spring and fall. However, we may also release special editions throughout the year.

3. Can I order from the Mini Catalogue online?

Yes, you can order from the Mini Catalogue through our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and check out as you would with any other order.

4. Are the products in the Mini Catalogue different from the full catalogue?

The products in the Mini Catalogue are a selection of some of our best-selling and most versatile items. They may overlap with the full catalogue, but there are also some exclusive products that are only available in the Mini Catalogue.

5. Do I need to host a party to access the Mini Catalogue?

No, you do not need to host a party to access the Mini Catalogue. You can browse and order from the Mini Catalogue through our website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janej76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
emo812
  • Stephanie S
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies