• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Mini-Catalogue Promotion: Postcard Idea for New Products!

In summary, the "Mini-Catalogue Promotion" is a special sales event offered by Pampered Chef featuring a select group of products at discounted prices. It is typically offered twice a year and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The promotion lasts for 2-3 weeks and regular catalogue items can still be purchased at regular prices.
Stephanie S
I grabbed some mini-catalogues at conference over this past weekend and was trying to figure out a way to promote the new fall products. I've come up with a post card idea that I'll attach to a mini-catalogue and send out in the mail to select customers.

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Fall Winter Postcard (2005).doc
    118 KB · Views: 811
looks great!Do you know if those mini catalogs are available for purchase from HO? Would luv to have some too!

chefmel said:
Do you know if those mini catalogs are available for purchase from HO? Would luv to have some too!
YOu can begin placing fall/winter paperwork orders on July 25th and this item is something you can order. Along with EVERYTHING that's new. If you are an active consultant, you automatically will receive the fall paperwork changeover package that has a number of the new paperwork, including 25 catalogs. I believe those we'll all receive those by July 29th.

1. What is the "Mini-Catalogue Promotion" all about?

The Mini-Catalogue Promotion is a special sales event offered by Pampered Chef where a select group of products from our catalogue are featured at discounted prices. This allows customers to stock up on their favorite items or try out new products at a lower cost.

2. How often do you offer the "Mini-Catalogue Promotion"?

The Mini-Catalogue Promotion is typically offered twice a year, usually in the spring and fall. However, there may be additional promotions throughout the year, so be sure to check our website and social media for updates.

3. Can I combine the "Mini-Catalogue Promotion" with other offers or discounts?

No, the Mini-Catalogue Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you may still earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on the promotional products.

4. How long does the "Mini-Catalogue Promotion" last?

The promotion typically lasts for 2-3 weeks, but the exact duration may vary. Be sure to check the start and end dates on our website or through your consultant for the most accurate information.

5. Can I still purchase regular catalogue items during the "Mini-Catalogue Promotion"?

Yes, the promotion only features a select group of products at discounted prices. You can still purchase any regular catalogue items at their regular prices during the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • batroark
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies