• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Mini Catalogs for New March Items

In summary, to order mini catalogs for the new March items, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place an order on the website. The number of mini catalogs to order depends on your needs and audience, with a recommended starting amount of 10. You can customize the mini catalogs with your contact information, and they typically take 7-10 business days to arrive. It is also possible to order mini catalogs for previous months' items, but availability may vary and can be checked with your consultant or on the website.
plichte
I am still fairly new to PC, but I was wondering. Does anyone know if you we can order the mini catalogs now for the new stuff in March? I am assuming not, but, didn't want to be missing out on anything.

If not, does anyone know when we will be able to. I have contacted past customers and hosts and have been talking up the new stuff and I have told them I would send mini catalogs when I got them.

:p

You should be able to order them on the updated supply order form. That will be in your changeover packet next week.

Thanks!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1. How do I order mini catalogs for the new March items?

To order mini catalogs for the new March items, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place an order on the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant will be able to assist you with any questions and can also help you place an order if needed.

2. How many mini catalogs should I order?

The number of mini catalogs you should order depends on your needs and audience. We recommend ordering at least 10 to start, but you can always order more if needed. Your consultant can also help you determine the appropriate amount based on your specific needs.

3. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the mini catalogs with your contact information. When ordering through the Pampered Chef website, you will have the option to add your personal information, such as your name, contact number, and email address, which will be printed on the back of the catalogs.

4. How long will it take for the mini catalogs to arrive?

The mini catalogs typically take 7-10 business days to arrive after placing an order. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Your consultant will be able to provide a more accurate estimate based on your specific situation.

5. Can I order mini catalogs for previous months' items?

Yes, you can order mini catalogs for previous months' items. However, some items may no longer be available, so it's best to check with your consultant for availability before placing an order. You can also view and order previous months' mini catalogs on the Pampered Chef website under the "Catalogs" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • JennLizFran