• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inserts for Mini Catalogs: What You Need to Know

In summary, inserts for mini catalogs are additional pages that can be added to showcase new or popular products, promotions, or upcoming events. They can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or your consultant, with two available sizes of 5.5" x 8.5" and 8.5" x 11". Customers can customize inserts with their own text, images, and logo, and there is no limit to the number of inserts that can be added as long as they fit within the 16-page limit for mini catalogs.
PamperedJess
Does anyone have an insert that they put in there Mini Catalogs?

there is a forum labeled flyers and letters and then there is one that has 2 mini brochure flyers in it...hope this helps

thanks so much !!!

1. What are inserts for mini catalogs?

Inserts for mini catalogs are additional pages that can be added to your mini catalogs to showcase new or popular products, promotions, or upcoming events. They are designed to grab the attention of your customers and provide them with more information about your products and services.

2. How do I order inserts for my mini catalogs?

You can order inserts for your mini catalogs through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. Simply select the desired inserts and add them to your cart. You can also contact customer service for assistance with your order.

3. What sizes are available for inserts?

Inserts for mini catalogs are available in two sizes: 5.5" x 8.5" and 8.5" x 11". The size you choose will depend on the size of your mini catalog and the amount of information you want to include.

4. Can I customize the inserts for my mini catalog?

Yes, you can customize your inserts by adding your own text, images, and logo. This allows you to personalize the inserts and make them more relevant to your customers. You can also choose from a variety of pre-made designs and layouts.

5. How many inserts can I add to my mini catalog?

You can add as many inserts as you'd like to your mini catalog, as long as they fit within the total page count limit. The maximum page count for mini catalogs is 16 pages, so be mindful of how many inserts you add to ensure your catalog does not exceed this limit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies