• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalogs and Catalog Shoulder Tote

In summary, the tote has come in handy for both business and personal use, and mailing mini catalogs without envelopes is easy.
barbchan
Do you all think these help your business?

I know for a fact that both of these have helped my business. I carry the tote as my purse and sent out 200 minis for s/s 06. I am still getting calls regarding sales or bookings from them!:D

I carry the shoulder tote as my purse (Much to my husband dislike) and it has come in handy many times, and I've only had it for a month. I always keep extra catalogs in it so I have some to hand out if necesary. I keep customer care cards in there too. So when someone asks for a catalog I get their info too! Then I can follow up with them.

How did you send out the mini catalogs? By mail? To people you know? Did you have to put them in envelopes? And speaking of.....can I mail a catalog without having to put it an envelope? I have someone who wants one but is in another state.
I really appreciate all the help I can get. These forums everyone here are just a wonderful resource for keeping me motivated. :D

I just got the catalog shoulder tote and took it out for the first time last weekend.

My husband and I went out for breakfast on base then to the grocery store. After we finished breakfast, we were getting up to leave and there was an older couple sitting behind us. The man who was facing us, saw my bag and said 'Ma'am can I have one of those catalogs?' I said 'Sure, my name, phone number, email address and website are on the back.' His wife was still sitting with her back to us and was reading the paper.

Then, we left the restaurant to head for the commissary (errr grocery store). While walking through the grocery I had the tote in the front seat of the cart. After getting almost all the way through the store, one girl who my husband knows, stopped me to ask if I still sold PC. I said 'I sure do, and I just happen to have a catalog right here'. When she moved here, her whole box of kitchen stuff didn't arrive. That means that the military's movers have to replace everything in that box!!!! With or without reciepts!! She needs to stock a whole kitchen and they pick up the tab!!! Talk about your all time great scores for me!!!!

I would have to say that between those two comments on the first weekend day using the tote, on a military installation (where everybody is cheap!!). It has definitely paid for itself!!! I don't carry it everywhere because of going out to European restaurants occasionally. But I do carry it when I am running errands on base.

That is my brief commercial for the Catalog Tote. I don't know about the mini catalogs as I don't use them. But it will be interesting to see the responses you get!!!

Mailing...
barbchan said:
How did you send out the mini catalogs? By mail? To people you know? Did you have to put them in envelopes? And speaking of.....can I mail a catalog without having to put it an envelope? I have someone who wants one but is in another state.
I really appreciate all the help I can get. These forums everyone here are just a wonderful resource for keeping me motivated. :D

mini catalogs and catalogs is easy. You do not have to put them in an envelope. Mini catalogs are only a stamp. I never mass mail anything personally. I usually mail out 10-20 at a time, so that I can follow up with a personal phone call on everything I mail out. This has made a huge difference on what I get from my mailings. For example...how many times have you received a catalog and marked the items you wanted to order?? Now how many times do you call and order those?? If you are like me...not many! But I know if someone from that company called to see if I received the catalog and wanted to order anything...I would!!

Just my 2 cents!:D

The catalog tote is awesome. I just handed out three catalogs at the courthouse last week (where I was dropping off a host packet to someone's office) because the security folks saw my bag!

1. What is a mini catalog?

A mini catalog is a condensed version of our full product catalog, featuring some of our most popular and new products. It is a great way to quickly browse and shop for items, and is perfect for taking with you on-the-go.

2. How can I get a mini catalog?

You can get a mini catalog by attending a Pampered Chef party, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also browse and shop our mini catalog online.

3. What is the purpose of a catalog shoulder tote?

A catalog shoulder tote is designed to make it easy to carry your mini catalog with you wherever you go. It is a convenient and stylish way to keep your catalog organized and accessible.

4. Can I customize my catalog shoulder tote?

Yes, you can customize your catalog shoulder tote with your name or initials. This is a great way to make it unique to you and also to prevent mix-ups with other totes.

5. Are there any benefits to ordering from a mini catalog?

Yes, ordering from a mini catalog allows you to take advantage of our special offers and promotions. It also makes it easier to plan and organize your Pampered Chef purchases, as you can easily mark off items you want to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EdraJayne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • ksmedic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KatieBeth
  • bethany.harapat