• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New MINI CATALOG: See What's Inside Before Ordering!

P
Pampered Laura
Can someone show me where to find out what the MINI CATALOGS look like? They didnt have these when I was a consultant before, and I'd like to see them before I order 'em. Thanks! :D

I don't know how to show it to you online, but you should be able to ask your director. They show all of the new products for the coming season. They are pretty nice. I plan on ordering some of them.

Show-Yourself Catalog...Imagine the current catalog at 1/4 size - gives you a vague idea.

Take a piece of computer paper and fold it in quarters - that's the size.

If you really want one, I have several from Fall 05. email me separately and I'll send you one.

I saw the new ones -very worthwhile with 42 new products coming out in March!

You will get a sample of the mini catalog in your change over kit. It's coming in a few days. Directors got there's today.

Scott, thanks for the offer, thats sweet of you. :eek:
I think I might be able to wait until I get a sample in my changeover kit. :D
So it has all of the products in it? I thought maybe it was just a "highlights" only kinda thing. Hmm...
If they're that good, do some consultants use those instead of the full-size ones to save money?

The mini catalogs only have the new and redesigned products in them.

Oh! That makes much more sense than what I was saying. Big suprise there. Hah.

Ooh hey now! That's even better. We don't have to throw away our old cattys anymore? Dude. I remember tossing SO many of those... or leaving stacks of them around town hoping for the best. ROFL!
Hah. Good invention, those Pampered Chef catty makers! :D :D :D :p

The mini catalogs just have the new stuff, but we will be getting new regular catalogs in our changeover kits I think. I think we still have to buy more of the new ones to last until the fall.

If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me.

Kim

The old catalogs are great to give out at fairs and leave in doctor offices and beauty salons. Just put a sticker on the front telling them that the current catalog has new products; some items are no longer available or have price changes in this catalog; you would be happy to get them a current catalog and your contact info.

If you chose to continue using the old ones you would need to mark off the discontinued items and change the prices for the products that are affected. It's a lot of work to do all that (I did it a couple seasons for the catalogs I used at fairs - not anymore, now I put a sticker on the front).

I think it's actually more economical and professional to just get new catalogs for your shows.

You'll still want to get new full catalogs because they'll have everything. Mini-catalogs are good for sending out to customers/past hostesses to pique their interest. I plan to do that this year... I haven't in the past but I LOVE the new products!
You can seal them with a circular sticker, write an address on the back and drop them in the mail. ALSO the new minis have a teaser about the new Wedding Registry on the back. You'll want to get this information out! But still get new catalogs for your shows.

1. What is the MINI CATALOG?

The MINI CATALOG is a smaller version of the regular catalog for a specific product line. It contains a selection of popular items and special deals.

2. Where can I find the MINI CATALOG?

The MINI CATALOG can be found on the company's website or through a consultant. It may also be included in promotional mailings or events.

3. What products are included in the MINI CATALOG?

The products included in the MINI CATALOG may vary depending on the product line. However, it typically includes a selection of popular and new items, along with special deals and promotions.

4. Can I see what the MINI CATALOG looks like before ordering?

Yes, you can usually view the MINI CATALOG online or through a consultant before placing an order. This allows you to see the products and deals available before making a purchase.

5. What is the benefit of ordering from the MINI CATALOG?

The MINI CATALOG offers convenience, as it contains a selection of popular and new products in one place. It also often includes special deals and promotions, making it a cost-effective option for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • batroark