• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Tote

In summary, the Mini Catalog Tote is a compact and convenient bag designed for carrying and showcasing Pampered Chef mini catalogs. It can hold up to 30 catalogs, is durable and can be personalized with your name or logo. It can also be used for carrying other small items, making it a versatile and practical bag for any Pampered Chef consultant.
ShannonWV
Gold Member
I stopped selling earlier this year. It's about time I start listing my stuff. I'll have a lot more coming, including tablecloths.First up, my gray and orange cross-body mini catalog tote. $16 postage paid. Email me at [email protected] if interested.Shannon

I am looking for a table cloth. I am going to email you.

I need a tablecloth! Do you still have one??

Do you have a pic of the tote?? Interested!

1. What is the Mini Catalog Tote?

The Mini Catalog Tote is a compact and convenient bag designed specifically for carrying and showcasing Pampered Chef mini catalogs. It has multiple compartments and pockets to keep your catalogs organized and protected.

2. How many mini catalogs can the tote hold?

The Mini Catalog Tote can hold up to 30 mini catalogs, making it perfect for hosting parties or events where you need to have a variety of catalogs on hand.

3. Is the tote durable?

Yes, the Mini Catalog Tote is made of high-quality materials and is designed to withstand daily use. It also has reinforced handles and a sturdy base to support the weight of the catalogs.

4. Can I personalize the tote with my name or logo?

Yes, the Mini Catalog Tote can be personalized with your name or logo. This is a great way to promote your business and make your tote stand out.

5. Can I use the tote for other purposes besides carrying mini catalogs?

While the Mini Catalog Tote is specifically designed for mini catalogs, it can also be used to carry other items such as recipe cards, business cards, and other small items. It's a versatile and practical bag for any Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • pcchefjane