• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Hipster Bag, Lap Boards & August Promotion Bag Wanted

In summary, a Mini Catalog Hipster Bag is a compact and versatile bag for carrying smaller catalogs and materials. A Lap Board is a portable writing and cutting surface with a handle for easy transport. The August Promotion Bag is a limited edition bag with a stylish design for holding Pampered Chef products. All items can be purchased separately, but there is a special bundle deal available. During the month of August, there is also a promotion where you can get a free August Promotion Bag with the purchase of a Mini Catalog Hipster Bag and Lap Boards.
winnee
I'd love to buy the mini catalog hipster bag. If anyone has one for sale, please message me or send me an email to, [email protected]. I'm also interested in purchasing lap boards and the August promotion bag. I signed up in September so I missed the August bag, but I earned the one for September! :D

winnee said:
I'd love to buy the mini catalog hipster bag. If anyone has one for sale, please message me or send me an email to, [email protected]. I'm also interested in purchasing lap boards and the August promotion bag. I signed up in September so I missed the August bag, but I earned the one for September! :D

Would you be willing to trade the mini catalog bag towards the September getaway bag. I earned the mini cat tote and don't use it, and didn't earn the getaway bag and really wanted it! Thanks for considering! :) If not interested, I'd be willing to sell it to you for sure. PM me to discuss details...

I have lapboards that I no longer use and would be willing to sell. I think I have around 27 of them, I would have to count to make sure. Sent you an e-mail.

I got your email and responded!! Thanks so much!

1. What is a Mini Catalog Hipster Bag?

A Mini Catalog Hipster Bag is a versatile and compact bag that is designed to hold smaller catalogs and materials for easy transport. It features multiple pockets and a crossbody strap for convenient carrying.

2. What is a Lap Board and how is it used?

A Lap Board is a portable surface that can be used as a writing or cutting board. It is perfect for using while sitting on the couch or for crafting on the go. It also has a handle for easy carrying.

3. What is the August Promotion Bag?

The August Promotion Bag is a limited edition bag that is only available during the month of August. It is designed to hold all your Pampered Chef products and features a fun and stylish design.

4. Can I purchase the Mini Catalog Hipster Bag, Lap Boards, and August Promotion Bag separately?

Yes, each item can be purchased separately. However, we offer a special bundle deal where you can save money by purchasing all three items together.

5. Are there any special promotions or offers for the Mini Catalog Hipster Bag, Lap Boards, and August Promotion Bag?

Yes, during the month of August, we are offering a free August Promotion Bag with the purchase of the Mini Catalog Hipster Bag and Lap Boards. This is a great deal that you don't want to miss!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
Replies