• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Perfect Catchphrase for a Tagalong Note with Mini Catalogs?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a consultant seeking help in creating a catchy note to send to her customers along with catalogs. The consultant wants the note to have a sales focus so she can follow up with customers about their orders. Other consultants chime in, but no concrete ideas are offered. The conversation briefly veers off topic to discuss where members were sitting at a previous meeting.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

I want to send a note (quarter sheet of paper possibly) along with the mini catalogs to all my customers who are not local. That would be 95% of my customer base now that I have moved so I'd like something catchy. HELP please I'd love to send these out soon. I think I'm smart (okay some would say smart a**ed) but not creative. :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!!!!

jbdowd0798 said:
Hi All,

I want to send a note (quarter sheet of paper possibly) along with the mini catalogs to all my customers who are not local. That would be 95% of my customer base now that I have moved so I'd like something catchy. HELP please I'd love to send these out soon. I think I'm smart (okay some would say smart a**ed) but not creative. :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!!!!

What is the underlying message you want to send? Sales/catty shows/biz...etc?

Ohhh good point Caressa! :) I never thought of that. Well, I think to make it short and sweet I'd say sales, because then I can call them and talk about the rest when I see what they want to order. I'm hosting an Open House on March 5th so they can order via my website and attach it to that show.

This is why I <3 this website. Super smart people like Caressa!! THANKS!

sorry, I am no help. I don't have a creative gene in my :) But I just wanted to say that it was great to meet you at Spring Launch!! Hope you had a smooth ride home.

Bren706 said:
sorry, I am no help. I don't have a creative gene in my :) But I just wanted to say that it was great to meet you at Spring Launch!! Hope you had a smooth ride home.

Totally off the point for a minute...where were you all sitting at the Raleigh meeting. My director has us sitting behind the speakers and I never saw anyone else that had on a Chef Success button. I looked all day.
I was one of the dancers when the group got up for the first break. My director was on of the speakers...Lynn Kyle.

I had the same thought but I have no idea where to begin. I will check back to see if someone else has something to offer.

I was 5 rows back from the stage on the right side at Raleigh and Bren was behind me as well...she had her button on but I did not.

bump//.......

1. What is a Mini Catalog Tagalong Note?

A Mini Catalog Tagalong Note is a small booklet that contains a selection of Pampered Chef products, often focused on a specific theme or season. It is designed to provide customers with a quick overview of our top products.

2. How do I get a Mini Catalog Tagalong Note?

Mini Catalog Tagalong Notes are typically available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties or through our website. You can also request one from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I customize the products in a Mini Catalog Tagalong Note?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for Mini Catalog Tagalong Notes. However, you can create your own customized product list by using our online wishlist feature.

4. Are the prices in a Mini Catalog Tagalong Note different from the regular catalog?

No, the prices in a Mini Catalog Tagalong Note are the same as those in our regular catalog. However, we may offer special discounts or promotions on certain products in the Mini Catalog Tagalong Note.

5. How often are new Mini Catalog Tagalong Notes released?

New Mini Catalog Tagalong Notes are typically released every season, with occasional special editions for holidays or events. You can stay updated on new releases by subscribing to our email newsletter or following us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • cloudyade