• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Bowl Should I Use for the Classic Batter Bowl Recipe on Page 14?

In summary, Mini-Catalog Recipes are featured in Pampered Chef's smaller catalogs and often highlight a specific product or theme. They can be accessed through online browsing or attending a Pampered Chef cooking party. While they may showcase a specific product, they can still be made using similar products or kitchen tools. These recipes can also be modified to fit dietary needs by substituting ingredients or adjusting measurements. Each Mini-Catalog Recipe comes with detailed cooking instructions for easy recreation at home.
Aubury
I have a customer that emailed me with a question about a recipe in the Mini-catalog. Here it is:

"I was wondering about that Classic Batter Bowl idea on Page 14. It shows the Classic bowl there but when I bring up the recipes on the Pampered Chef Website it says to use the Small Batter Bowl????? Could you please find out or figure out which bowl I need to buy? There is discrepancy there unless I am not reading it correctly?"

Can anyone help me with an answer for her? I have not seen the Mini-catalog yet, so I'm not sure what the answer is. I think it's the Small Batter Bowl, but not sure...... Thanks!

Here's the confusion with that. In the recipes it says to pack the small batterbowl with the dry ingredients.

Then in the next step, after the gift is given, the person is to pour the ingredients into the Classic batter bowl to finish the recipe.

I have been upselling the classic batter bowl. I let them know that it will be half full, but ready to go when it is received.

Thanks!OK. Thanks for the info!!

What is a Mini-Catalog Recipe?

A Mini-Catalog Recipe is a recipe featured in one of Pampered Chef's smaller catalogs, often showcasing a specific product or theme.

How do I access Mini-Catalog Recipes?

You can access Mini-Catalog Recipes by browsing through our current mini-catalogs online or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking party where the host can provide you with a physical copy.

Are Mini-Catalog Recipes only for specific products?

No, while Mini-Catalog Recipes may highlight a specific product, they can still be made using other similar products or kitchen tools.

Can I modify a Mini-Catalog Recipe to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, our Mini-Catalog Recipes can be modified to fit various dietary needs and preferences. You can substitute ingredients or adjust measurements to fit your specific dietary requirements.

Do Mini-Catalog Recipes come with cooking instructions?

Yes, each Mini-Catalog Recipe comes with detailed cooking instructions to ensure that you can easily recreate the dish at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimdeb
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kimdeb
  • djqualls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • LibrarianChef