• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Versatile Mini Catalog Labels for Your Postcards | Get Answers Here!

In summary, Mini Catalog Labels are small adhesive labels that can be attached to the back of Pampered Chef catalogs to provide a quick and easy way for customers to access the online version of the catalog. To use them, simply peel off the backing and stick it onto the back cover of your catalog. They can be customized with your contact information and are available for all Pampered Chef catalogs. They are free for consultants and can be ordered through the consultant website or local office. They are a great tool for enhancing the customer's shopping experience and increasing sales.
dkitten13
Does anyone know if you could use the same one for the postcards?

Thanks!

I would think so looks likr they will fit

I would think you might have to trim off the top meant to seal the mini catalog

1. What are Mini Catalog Labels?

Mini Catalog Labels are small adhesive labels that can be attached to the back of Pampered Chef catalogs. They are designed to provide a quick and easy way for customers to access the online version of the catalog.

2. How do I use Mini Catalog Labels?

Simply peel off the backing of the label and stick it onto the back cover of your Pampered Chef catalog. Customers can then scan the QR code on the label with their smartphone or type in the URL to easily access the digital version of the catalog.

3. Can I customize the Mini Catalog Labels?

Yes, you can customize the Mini Catalog Labels with your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address. This allows customers to easily reach out to you for orders or questions.

4. Are Mini Catalog Labels available for all Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, Mini Catalog Labels are available for all Pampered Chef catalogs. They are a great tool for both the current seasonal catalog and the previous catalogs.

5. Are Mini Catalog Labels free?

Yes, Mini Catalog Labels are free for Pampered Chef consultants. You can order them through the consultant website or through your local Pampered Chef office. They are a great way to enhance your customer's shopping experience and increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetThang