• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Mini Catalog 6 to a page label from CC?

In summary, a Mini Catalog Invitation Label is a small label that can be attached to invitations to promote a Pampered Chef mini catalog. It includes a unique link or code for easy online access and shopping. To use it, simply attach it to invitations or distribute it in person for guests to scan or enter the URL. The label can be customized with personal information and there is no additional cost for using it. Tracking usage is also possible through the Pampered Chef account.
mspibb
Gold Member
Here is the Mini Catalog 6 to a page label that I downloaded from CC. Can't find it on there anymore so I hope this helps.

Attachments

• download_invite_sticker_form.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 605
They are still on consultant's corner. Click on "Managing my Business" and then "My shows" and then "Work with Hosts" and they are there. You might have to have your page scrolled down a bit. That option was cut off at the bottom of my page, until I scrolled down.

What type of label do you use for the word version

Avery 5164 size, same as the CC ones. 6 labels to a page

What is a Mini Catalog Invitation Label?

A Mini Catalog Invitation Label is a small label that can be attached to invitations to promote a Pampered Chef mini catalog. It includes a unique link or code that allows the recipient to easily access and shop from the mini catalog online.

How do I use a Mini Catalog Invitation Label?

To use a Mini Catalog Invitation Label, simply attach it to your invitations before sending them out. Your guests can then follow the instructions on the label to access the mini catalog and shop online. Alternatively, you can distribute the labels in person, such as at a party or event, and have your guests scan the QR code or enter the unique URL to access the mini catalog.

Can I customize the Mini Catalog Invitation Label?

Yes, you can customize the Mini Catalog Invitation Label with your name, contact information, and a personalized message. This allows you to add a personal touch and make it easier for your guests to remember where they received the invitation from.

Is there a cost for using Mini Catalog Invitation Labels?

No, there is no additional cost for using Mini Catalog Invitation Labels. They are a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help you promote and share mini catalogs with your customers and potential customers.

Can I track the usage of my Mini Catalog Invitation Labels?

Yes, you can track the usage of your Mini Catalog Invitation Labels through your Pampered Chef account. This allows you to see how many people have accessed the mini catalog through your labels and track the success of your marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76