• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Invitation Insert

In summary, a Mini Catalog Invitation Insert is a small promotional flyer or card that is included with a catalog to invite customers to shop and learn more about our products. It can be customized with personal information and is available for all catalogs. It is provided free of charge to consultants and can be easily included in catalogs, mailings, or orders to grab customers' attention and encourage them to explore our products.
SweetThang
Does anyone have a document that I can use for Mini Catalog invites? Maybe something with March Specials and then invite information ? And one for April too?

HI
If you go under the files selection and search mini you will pull up Kam makes them most every month and they are terrific!

Hi there! I don't have a specific document, but I can suggest some ideas for creating your own Mini Catalog invites. For March, you could include a photo of the March Specials or highlight a few of the products that are on sale. Then for the invite information, you could include the date and time of your event, as well as any special promotions or discounts that will be available. For April, you could do something similar, but maybe focus on new products or upcoming events. You could also consider adding a QR code or link to your online Mini Catalog for easy access. I hope this helps!

What is a Mini Catalog Invitation Insert?

A Mini Catalog Invitation Insert is a small promotional flyer or card that is included with a catalog to invite customers to shop and learn more about our products. It typically features a few highlighted products and includes information on how to place an order.

How do I use a Mini Catalog Invitation Insert?

Simply place the insert inside the catalog when you hand it out to potential customers. You can also include it in a mailing or package it with an order. The insert will grab their attention and encourage them to explore our products further.

Can I customize the Mini Catalog Invitation Insert?

Yes, you can customize the insert with your personal information, such as your name and contact information. This will make it easier for customers to place an order or ask questions about the products. You can also add your own personal touch to make it stand out.

Are Mini Catalog Invitation Inserts available for all catalogs?

Yes, we offer Mini Catalog Invitation Inserts for all of our catalogs. You can find them on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information. We are always updating our inserts with new products and promotions, so be sure to check back often.

Do I have to pay for Mini Catalog Invitation Inserts?

No, Mini Catalog Invitation Inserts are provided free of charge to our consultants. You can order them in bulk or as needed. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to promote our products and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • skaugchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies