• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your HWC Mini-Catalog Insert for Efficient Mini Cat Invitations!

In summary, the HWC Mini-Catalog Insert is a small booklet that contains top-selling products from the full catalog, designed to make hosting a Pampered Chef party easier. It can be used as a visual aid for mini cat party invitations and can be purchased on the website or through a consultant, or received as a free gift with certain party orders or hostess rewards. It cannot be customized, but a personal touch can be added with a handwritten note. Currently, it is only available in English, but other language versions may be introduced in the future.
Shannon Good
Does anyone have a HWC Mini-Catalog insert? I'm sending out my mini cat invitations and would like to add some thing small without wasting an entire piece of paper... Thanks!

bumping... I have the same question!! Anyone have one made up already?

How is this for you? Just remember to change the contact info. This is in Publisher and is a postcard size but I think it should work as an insert for the minis.

Attachments

• Insert.pub
    292 KB · Views: 328
I think I got this from someone on here.

Attachments

• HWC-4up.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 537
thanks!! I was trying to find one.. this is perfect

1. What is the HWC Mini-Catalog Insert?

The HWC Mini-Catalog Insert is a small, convenient booklet that contains a selection of our top-selling products from our full catalog. It is designed to make hosting a Pampered Chef party easier and more efficient.

2. How can I use the HWC Mini-Catalog Insert for mini cat invitations?

The HWC Mini-Catalog Insert can be used as a visual aid when inviting guests to a mini cat (mini catalog) party. You can show your guests the products featured in the insert and give them a sneak peek of what they can expect at the party.

3. How do I obtain the HWC Mini-Catalog Insert?

The HWC Mini-Catalog Insert is available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. It can also be included as a free gift with certain party orders or hostess rewards.

4. Can I customize the HWC Mini-Catalog Insert for my party?

Unfortunately, the HWC Mini-Catalog Insert cannot be customized. However, you can add your own personal touch by including a handwritten note or invitation with the insert.

5. Is the HWC Mini-Catalog Insert available in different languages?

Currently, the HWC Mini-Catalog Insert is only available in English. However, we are always looking to expand our offerings and may introduce versions in other languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD