• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What was the mini catalog insert announcement about?

In summary, a Mini Catalog Insert is a small booklet or leaflet that is inserted into a larger catalog or magazine to highlight specific products or collections. They are made using offset printing and can be customized to fit a brand's aesthetic and messaging. Mini Catalog Inserts benefit businesses by increasing brand awareness, promoting products, and driving sales in a cost-effective way.
Bren706
Gold Member
I missed what the announcement was about the insert for the mini-catalog. Could someone tell me what that was about?

The new minis didn't include all of the new products like they use to (this one doesn't have a lot or any of the grilling tools). The insert will include these products.

Thanks you!

Bren I missed that too and posted it in a couple places never knowing there was fix in the works. I felt really dumb when I did find out there was one. I put one in Fliers though as I needed it for friends and a March host today but that went south too as I was sick all morning so I did it for naught. Oh well.

pampered1224 said:
Bren I missed that too and posted it in a couple places never knowing there was fix in the works. I felt really dumb when I did find out there was one. I put one in Fliers though as I needed it for friends and a March host today but that went south too as I was sick all morning so I did it for naught. Oh well.

Don't feel dumb. You made a nice flyer and you had no idea that we were getting one from HO. You were being helpful and that's never dumb. Feel better.

Maybe not as dumb as still a bit woozy! And Thanks Beth! Kinda like hung over but without the booze! I think I may go lie down.

What is a Mini Catalog Insert?

A Mini Catalog Insert is a small booklet or leaflet that is inserted into a larger catalog or magazine. It typically features a specific product or collection, and can be easily removed for further browsing or purchasing.

Why are Mini Catalog Inserts used?

Mini Catalog Inserts are used to highlight specific products or collections within a larger catalog or magazine. They provide a more focused and targeted approach to advertising and can help draw attention to a particular item or promotion.

How are Mini Catalog Inserts made?

Mini Catalog Inserts are typically made using offset printing, which involves transferring ink from a plate to a rubber blanket, and then onto the paper. This method allows for high-quality and cost-effective production of large quantities.

Can Mini Catalog Inserts be customized?

Yes, Mini Catalog Inserts can be customized with specific designs, layouts, and content to match a brand's aesthetic and messaging. They can also be tailored to fit different sizes and formats of catalogs or magazines.

How can Mini Catalog Inserts benefit businesses?

Mini Catalog Inserts can benefit businesses by increasing brand awareness, promoting specific products or collections, and driving sales. They also provide a cost-effective way for businesses to reach a targeted audience and stand out in a crowded market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • kam